Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla E12 Tte Strut Brace

tsportkid

After fitting tte springs I am now after the tte strut brace. Has anybody got one and if so has it made a difference and how much are they from toyota parts. I would ask my local dealer but he is S@#t :crybaby:

• 2 weeks later...

After fitting tte springs I am now after the tte strut brace. Has anybody got one and if so has it made a difference and how much are they from toyota parts. I would ask my local dealer but he is S@#t :crybaby:

I bough one thinking that wasn't going to make much difference, but it is better than i've expected, improved cts cornering.

In my country the tte bar price was 200euros in toyota.

I bough one thinking that wasn't going to make much difference, but it is better than i've expected, improved cts cornering.

In my country the tte bar price was 200euros in toyota.

Its having a nice handling with the TTE strutbrace :thumbsup:

afbeelding119ju5.jpg

I'm not a technical genius, but not sure it that is a picture of a T-Sport?? at least it does not look like mine! :blink:

I'm not a technical genius, but not sure it that is a picture of a T-Sport?? at least it does not look like mine! :blink:

No its a 1.6! and its left hand drive too.

Surely rather than spending all that money on the extras to make it look like a T-Sport and a little bit faster, it would be cheaper/easier to buy a T-Sport! Or have I missed the point??? :huh:

There is no TTE Strutbrace on a T-sport , i only put the picture in this topic to let you see how it looks on the Corolla

actually the face lift t-sport does in deed come with a front stutt as standard !

i really wanted one too , but found them very hard to get hold of !

actually the face lift t-sport does in deed come with a front stutt as standard !

i really wanted one too , but found them very hard to get hold of !

But thats a model with a little shockabsorber or something like that

The compressor has one on

I'll look up the part number and check availabilty a see if i can do a price on them

heres the TTE strut on my car, Right Hand Drive version, u can see the difference from my one and G6-R version, bcos his one is for Left hand drive

dsc00619oj3.jpg

The compressor has one on

I'll look up the part number and check availabilty a see if i can do a price on them

Please keep me posted too Chris

will look into it Monday, i have the part number so all i need to do is sort a price out

check out the forsale section peeps, i've got a little deal on the Compressor strut braces

haha.... that's life chris....

however that's a very good price you're offering compared to the local dealer.

i remember that when i asked i was quoted over 400 b.pounds which is ridiculously expensive for a strut bar.....

Overhere in the Netherlands € 200 for the Strutbrace

Its made a super difference!!! I save 30 mins on the tight brittish roundabouts!!! even people i give a lift to have noticed the rol has near enough gone from the car! trust me you will like it - very good investment :-)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links