Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yts Kit

Miss T Sport

seen them before.

cant say its my personal cup of tea but decent none the less.

anyone know where to get this stuff i like the look of that lip that fits on the bottom of the hatch to bring it out to the bumper line. would look real good smoothed in when i get me boot flushed!

but what in gods name is that thing on the bonnet! looks like a trunk!

:D

sorry, body kits just aren't my persuasion, takes alot to impress me with a kit - has to be very subtle rather than change the look of a car in a big way, especially a car as well designed as the yaris

That first red bodykit looks streight out of Max Flower, those fin things on the back of the boot door look so ******* it's untrue - who events these things - I can't understand what possed someone to think that this sort of thing looks good, let alone has any functional purpose whatsoever. The bonnet thing in the middle looks naff, as do those nasty stick on headlight covers.

The carcept kit looks naff, and from what I have seen at JAE, it does not fit well, and does not last either.

Arrrggggghhhh!

Sorry to rant, just wish the Max Flower possey would stop poluting the Jap Scene.

Steve.

ahmen to that brother

but never compare yaself to anything as low as max flower even if they have disgraced the yaris! :P

Funny how booster tuning don't seem to want to stick any of that more extreme stuff on the t-sport! Why is it that base models always seem to attract the more hideous body kits?