Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

4afe

steveonagle

all if possble inductio done exhaust done superchip icon done fuel controller done need feedback on turbo kit from usa or anything else oh and fse added as well

best thing for power on these engines now would be a turbo kit from the U.S. else I would put a few G away for an engine conversion. Else just buy a GT-4 :lol:

^^^ What he said, if you've done all of those you listed then theres not much more you can do without mega £££

^^^ What he said, if you've done all of those you listed then theres not much more you can do without mega £££

thats fair enough dont want the hassle of a conversion i would like the turbo kit money is grand for the kit but want some feedback on the reliability of them and is the 4afe they have the same as ours. i know it would be easier to buy a celica but thats not the point im after a sleeper not a gtfour or any other car thanks for suggestions though

I think there might be one or two people who have does this upgrade for the 4afe on the forums, but most would have just saved for the supercharger engine or 20v.

For real life experiences of the kit you would be better asking on club4ag.com

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links