Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Where To Get New Battery

Yaris WRC

i'm sure yarii batteries are narrower than standard, how much of a hurry are you in as most places are closed untill 3rd Jan.

You could try toyota, or even wait for envy to open, they may be able to get you a light weight racing Battery, if you'd want one.

Unless you've got a Halfords in N. Ireland, about £50 for a normal Battery, Mr T you'll probably pay over the top, and lightweight Battery will probably be expensive for being lightweight.

so i could get a suitable one in Halfords?

i dont want to go to toyota unless thats the only place i can get the narrow Battery.

Envy is open again on the 3rd Jan you say?

would they be able to post a Battery? is it not classed as Hazardus

yeah Diesel batterys would have more turning power wouldnt they??

Sure you could get a suitable replacement from Halfords if theyre open. The Yaris Battery is as I understand just a normal 12V Battery nothing special.

Why would you need a Battery from a diesel :huh: if the Stock one works fine.

ENVY sell Yellow Top batteries which are meant to be really good but imagine they would be pricey.

If I was you just nip down to Halfords and buy a decent make as it sounds like you need one pretty soon.

Think the yellow top batteries are only really needed if your powering a decent sized install, and tbh Mr T batteries on a Yaris are around £35-£40, and its right first time, instead of buying on from Halfords and hoping its the right one then taking it back etc.

well i think with the diesel Battery you get a stronger power supply so if you have a lot of ice in your car you can run it longer. sort of like when people add another Battery think this works in the same way. but thats so i have been told. :)

• 2 weeks later...

ENVY sell Yellow Top batteries which are meant to be really good but imagine they would be pricey.

Pricey.... but the absoulte dogs danglies in terms of batteries

i got a MR Toyota Battery for £32 that included 20% disscount for the inconvenience i encounter at the dealership over a 3 day period.

I'm sure i recently read that the T-Sport and SR models require batteries rated at 90A ( i presume the 'A' refers to Amps) whereas other models only required 60A rated batteries... although i could be wrong!

Yeah left my sidelights on when parked partly on road outside my girlfriends house and was there a good few hours (over 4) Came back to it and luckily it did just turnover but was so close to not!

• 1 month later...

Yeah left my sidelights on when parked partly on road outside my girlfriends house and was there a good few hours (over 4) Came back to it and luckily it did just turnover but was so close to not!

No 'Lights on' warning on the SR?

Thought it was standaed?

Yeah but i had had to park slightly on the road as there was no space on her drive and it is an unlit road so wanted to warn other drivers it was there :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links