Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris Bit For Sale

Chuck04

** For sale on behalf of a mate, these are NOT off my car, lets hope that stops any confussion

Here are some items taken off my Yaris for sale, i am based in Sheffield Junction 34 off the M1, and would prefer collections from my house only, however if you would like me to post anything then the posting fee will have to be added on top of the price stated. e-mail me if u want any more details on the items to mc_sky7788@yahoo.com or add me to msn = glover7788@yahoo.com

Rear Lexus Lights - £30

SUC32182.jpg

PI lowering springs (lowers by 40mm) - £30

Front upper OMP strut brace - £30

SUC32190.jpg

Carbon look M6 mirrors with baseplates to fit yaris - £10

SUC32184.jpg

Custom made dual exit carbon fibre exhaust from ExhaustsUK (fits straight to 1.0li Yaris) - £100

SUC32162.jpg

SUC32160.jpg

15" Wolfrace Street Octane alloys with tyres - £280

SUC32150.jpg

Carbon Fibre Bonnet ( Damaged on drivers front corner ) custom made from Japan - £100

SUC32165.jpg

thanx for looking, i may have some extra parts for sale soon, off the car, or if any1 needs anything, give me a shout, thanx

Further Pictures

Wheels

SUC32149.jpg

SUC32187.jpg

Carbon Bonnet

SUC32172.jpg

SUC32168.jpg

DSC03343.jpg

hi mate i live in manchester if i wanted the front upper strut and may have the carbon fibre bonnet would your mate meet me some where on the M6 or meet in warrington. if he can post these thing ask for a price to see

thanks

hi there ppl, sorry i should have said i'm the friend who is selling this stuff off my yaris.

the bonnet is provisionally sold and should be collected 2moro.

as for the strut brace, i'm actually unsure what postage will cost? will have to get back to u on that, as for meeting up, i wont be able to as i have no car anymore lol

collision on M1, my front is a bit battered, no front bumper or the drivers side light, just met with earpl today as i sold him my carbon bonnet, he says it doesnt look bad at all and is repairable, no chasis damage, so myt repair and sell off for cheap

not a clue tbh matey, but i shouldnt see why not, the exhaust will come with the joint from the backbox to another pipe which then connects to the original exhaust pipe from the car which is located on the right drivers side of the car, so i'm thinking it should fit. i already have someone interested in the exhaust but i guess its 1st come 1st served basis, so whoever will chuck me some cash 1st it will be theirs

but yeah, if any1 could help on the fitment agenda that would be most appreciated, thanx

PM's replied,

hmmmm actually have a lot of interest in certain items, i think the best way is 1st come 1st served, whoever can get me the required amount of money 1st can have what they want.

jwyaris, i have another person who is asking about my mirrors, but if ur willing to collect i guess that would be better, if u would like to come this week sometime, it would be fine.

really sorry if i cant hold items for people, much thanks for showing interest

PM's replied,

hmmmm actually have a lot of interest in certain items, i think the best way is 1st come 1st served, whoever can get me the required amount of money 1st can have what they want.

jwyaris, i have another person who is asking about my mirrors, but if ur willing to collect i guess that would be better, if u would like to come this week sometime, it would be fine.

really sorry if i cant hold items for people, much thanks for showing interest

Yeah, ill collect tomorrow if possible! PM me your number mate, ill get in touch that way :thumbsup:

would u be able to post the strut brace to me and i will put £30 in to your account please!!!!! :help::thumbsup:

LOL ... CHANCER !!!!!! :P

lol £45 and i said £35 by PM to him since i didnt know what the post fee was, but found out now and it is infact around £15 as Chris confirmed to me also lol

the car itself has been sold now, so jus the remaining bits left,

i havent had chance and doubt i will have chance to go check how much it will cost to post spings and strut, but have been told by another member it cost them £15 to send off a strutbrace, so i will simply say £15 for postage charge of the strut brace and also same for the springs.

Im from sheffield mate and got a yaris t-sport ill have the exhaust and strut off you asap cheer mate dave so no ****** bout posting etc etc

Just to add if you want to get in touch mate do so soon as i fly to egypt on Sunday my email is mea_carrick@hotmail.co.uk or irng me 07791310862