Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Celica Speaker Size

John16v

the stock speaker is 6" (16cm) exactly. There are very few 6" Speakers still available - the Pioneer TSE1675 is a perfect fit for the standard speaker pod mounting. You could try and fit a 6.5" (17cm) speaker but you wlll need to cut more of the stock speaker mounting away . Info from celica club :)

And the rear is 8" I think. Correct me if it's not guys. Ijust got normal 4.5" kickers for my front.

Simply take out the old ones. Draw roung them on a sheet of 5mm MDF. Cut it out. screw the 4.5" new ones to the cut out and mount the whole thing to the door. :thumbsup:

You should realy use the search function cos I'm sure we've covered this quite a few time. :yawn:

Nope that was the rear i was talking about - theres a write up on celica club on how to remove he rears and i just copied/paste the info from there . 16cm rear Speakers apparantly .

lo.. it was me who did the write-up on celica club.

Stock Speakers are 8" in the front and 6" in the rear.

Ideal replacements for the front are Pioneer TSA2010's or TSE 2096 (require you to make a bracket > http://www.celica-club.info/forum/index.ph...mp;hl=speakers)

Ideal fit replacements for the rears are Pioneer TSE1675's.

http://www.celica-club.info/forum/index.php?showtopic=49459

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links