Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Suspension Set Up?

mattwill

hello again!

right now im wondering about the suspension ive got pi -40mm springs but still feels abit spongy and looks to high! ive had the wheel arches done so there wont be any prob with rubbing, but i want it lower and alot more stable! does any1 know about where i can get a suspension setup or coil overs from?

I've just been looking into the Pi Springs, how much did you guys pay? & how much were they to fit?

:bookworm: Looking on POTN they offer Cobra springs, do you think these would be a better bet? Still only lowers by 40 though...

Dymchurch did you have the springs fitted when I saw your car @ JAE?

never heard of cobra springs dude. i got the pi on mine and they cost me £80 and then £40 to fit em on cos i couldnt be bothered to put em on. mistake i made was driving onto a high ramp to start with, cos after i dropped it, the front spoiler scrapped comin back down it! i thought to myself "lowered it just the right amount then!" it sits nice on 17s, just sits above the wheel coverin the lip of the tyre.

u got 15right> why not go mad and drop it 60mil on some coilovers?!!!!! u know u want to... :P

Yea I was thinking it needs to go lower as I've got 15's, want to spend as little as possible though if I do it, shame no-one does 50 or 60mm spring kits! :D

id say stick with pi, they help a lot, but i have to agree, the roll is still there. but a strut shud sort that out... it would look nice with ur green filter.

just remember to drive onto a flat ramp when u take them to be fitted!!!! :rolleyes:

Yea I think springs might be my next mod, I'm having problems finding out about a strut brace, also I need to get my cam belt changed soon :unsure:

I haven't got the front splitter like yours, I'd like one but they are all stupid money... :(

I haven't got the front splitter like yours, I'd like one but they are all stupid money... :(

i would offer the one on mine to ya, but thing is, im givin the car to my sister who says she wants it exactly the way it is! i was gonna go green and strut it and drop some spacro seats in it, but she said no thanks... i dont think she knows what i meant by all of that cos as i was tellin her i was gettin all excited and proberly missed half the words out.....

oh welll SCOOBY-DOOBY-DOOO, im comin to get you!!! :!Removed!: :help:

Thats cool! Seats would be good but I don't think anyone makes the brackets do they?

You gonna get your sis to start posting as well?! :lol::thumbsup:

han, dont think she really cares that much. she jus glad shes gettin a car!

i'll still be aorund though cos im still drivin the seo when i need to do mileage for work... (londone next week, newcastle end of month - i live in midlands!!!)

so the seo is for mileage, the scooby is for FUN! i'll probably still mod the seo, depends how attached i can afford to get to both cars....

Mellow! What impreza you getting? is it the turbo'd one, coz i was looking at the straight two litre (insurance won't touch me on the turbo as i'll be 20) and was wondering what it goes like....

check out my post in general discussions... titled My new car or summin.... and im 21, and yes, the insurance does sting!!!

Cheers Dymchurch!

I was wondering about making up a splitter, do you think the old universal laguna splitter would work? Or any other ideas?

if u wanna go mad, i seriously would consider the CARCEPT KIT designed for the Clio.... the shape of it would work very well with the lines of the seo and all it needs is a bit of fibre glass extension...

never heard of cobra springs dude.

i have cobra springs on my glanza,there very good :thumbsup:

not too hard and not too soft,had eibachs on it first and you could'nt drive over a beetle without shattering your pelvis :lol:

here's a piccy of the box..........

post-47-1060720219.jpg