• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yaris SR Kid

• Woody27

• Gnome

• Blue84

Would say MK n Northampton bit close together? if your gona give 3 would mayb spread them out abit more whilst keeping MK :P MK and donnington are 72 miles apart so quite a spread. I suppose at end of day could always have 2? One in MK for southern/central n one for more oop north?

Fair enough mate was just saying :thumbsup: On a side note i will let some one else baby this meet this time as i got quite a lot going on in my life atm! :P But yeah im sure i would be able to make an appearance! Got my sat nav this time so wont get lost and be last one there! :P

Don't be nervous - we're usually a friendly bunch, and don't bite unless asked. ;)

We usually meet up for a drink and a meal somewhere. Talk to each other, discuss new hairstyle ideas, and whether I did escape from a hospital for the beautifully insane...

Yeah i am shocked you have lectures on satuday! Why dont you pretend your hung over or something?! i am sure it happens all the time!

Dude, all lectures are optional by their very nature! And the attendance for the Saturday lectures is usually lower than most other days...:-p

But I'm a good boy and I can't miss my lectures :-(

MK + Northampton are all good :-D

Yeah they usually involve a meal or something to give some sort of entertainment etc. A lot of talking basically! Usually a lot of talkative peeps there and a wide age group which all mingle! If you like your car then you already have a common grounds but even then most of the convo at the oxford meet was about other stuff! Like wicked stories from jerry about his delivering quests :P

I think we should do a poll of who lives in the north/midlands/south then decide where to have it based on the results of the poll.

I think we should do a poll of who lives in the north/midlands/south then decide where to have it based on the results of the poll.

That's a good idea. I'd suggest it's made a bit more detailed though because although I'm from the North (Liverpool) but I'm closer to the Midlands than other parts of the North (ie the North East) so keeping the likes of the North West & North East seperate would give better results imo

Yeah they usually involve a meal or something to give some sort of entertainment etc. A lot of talking basically! Usually a lot of talkative peeps there and a wide age group which all mingle! If you like your car then you already have a common grounds but even then most of the convo at the oxford meet was about other stuff! Like wicked stories from jerry about his delivering quests :P

Dont forget the guy frothing the milk at frankie & bennies :blink:

he enertained us too last time :shutit: :lol::lol:

yeah you'll be fine vicky,

theres a few of us girls there usually :thumbsup:

yeah you'll be fine vicky,

theres a few of us girls there usually :thumbsup:

At the last one in Oxford there was Kim, myself, Caz SR & Peridot (Em) along with Jerry's Wife. It's more men than girls, but we all get on and mingle :D (if I have forgotten anyone I apologise)

So when you peeps deciding in doing the meet??

jerry!!

Dont forget the guy frothing the milk at frankie & bennies :blink:

he enertained us too last time :!Removed!: :lol::lol:

Lol that was just weird! O and the "you're Malcome" from Lenny and the whole asking for his change specifically then leaving it as a tip anyway :P Was good fun that meet!

Lol that was just weird! O and the "you're Malcome" from Lenny and the whole asking for his change specifically then leaving it as a tip anyway :P Was good fun that meet!

Forgot about that one :lol::lol:

Just hope the journey to MK is simpler than the one to Oxford for me, got stuck in so much traffic going to and from Oxford :ffs:

So when you peeps deciding in doing the meet??

jerry!!

Jerrys right, if we're happy with MK, we need to sort out a date.

Do folks want Jan or Feb? I'll go out on a limb and suggest Saturday 3rd Feb, weather depending?