Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Some Of The Mods Being Voted On Here By The Members

Roytoner

Would it not be a good idea to have a mod for each of the car sections being voted in by the members of each section to last say 1 year?

This is a question for management to answer.. the moderators that are currently doing the job don't get a say in any other mods that are added to the team.

Hopefully you will get a reasoned response soon.

not strictly true... in the past there have been suggestions that management have put forward but due to some negative feedback from a couple of people they were scratched.

As CFC1 states though, it is manage that answer this.

I have seen voted mods work quite well on some forums and not so good on others. :yes:

Ta for the replies, will leave it with you

as this is my last post on here, thanks for all your help over the years! Paul.

I see your point Paul and understand your thinking but to appoint another 15 moderators to cover each forum (20 if you count sub forums), people would have good reason to complain about the “Chiefs and Indians” ratio.

One idea I have thought of is to have one “Member voted moderator”, this would be as it says on the tin, nominated members would be voted through an elimination process to achieve the final candidate.

Les

Sounds reasonable to me Les.. that way, the one that is voted in can see what goes on "behind the scenes" as it were, and will be able to reassure the members that absolutely nothing sinister in the slightest is going on... no favouriteism, no backstabing etc.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links