Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Car On The Way!

mellow_yellow

Well, Mellow - I commend you on your choice of car. Can't knock the Scooby.......... :thumbsup: Shame you are not going Supra or Celica though - you know, TOC stylie.

Insurance is a tad MAD though - very MAD.

Hope you get loadsa enjoyment from it.

Very nice! always liked the P1!

i just hope you've got the cash to run the thing, though! when my dad had a WRX import a few years ago, i dont think he ever bettered 22mpg, and EVERYONE will want a go/ride in it/race with it. you can fill them up, and use 1/2 a tank doing absolutely nothing! and that's half a tank of super unleaded as well.

still, awesome car mate. good luck with it :thumbsup:

A friend of mine brought a turbo 2000 scooby last month the mpg is cack dude think its 22/23 mpg thats only a 208bhp version so no idea what the p1 is going to be like mate :(

Cannot knock the p1 at all its a lovley looking motor there about 4 near me and a couple of 22b's so I they have grown on me a bit :lol::lol:

The p1 will be sufficiently fast to put the frightners up a few porsches m8 ;) :thumbsup: , maybe u should wait a few years before getting a 22b :o

jappy beast, I got a quote for insurance on a MR2 yesterday by confused.com .. £3300 on a 1988 aw11 :arrgg-matey: <_<

so the mr2 idea is gone now :bye:

i'm condemned to a life of 1.0 yaris :(

u really shud try out tescos or liverpool victoria or adrian flux. they seem the top 3 at the mo. only tesco of these would quote me cos of my age.... so its either them, or pay like £10k for any other company willing to take me on

A friend of mine brought a turbo 2000 scooby last month the mpg is cack dude think its 22/23 mpg thats only a 208bhp version so no idea what the p1 is going to be like mate :(

Cannot knock the p1 at all its a lovley looking motor there about 4 near me and a couple of 22b's so I they have grown on me a bit :lol::lol:

well in the test run, i thk i manage to kill a quarter tank from the 15mileish run up a country road...

im hoping that i manage summin like 200-250 miles to a tank... i know the evo6s can manage it, and they have a puny 45 litre tank where this has a 60litre.... heres hoping eh!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links