Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Have You Guys Done To The Forum...

TheNissanMan

OK I've only been out of action a couple of days and no I don't post here much at the moment but come on guys could you keep the post count up a little bit, looks like TOC has turned into a mortuary !!!

Whats going on ???

no different to normal.. 5 pages of todays posts

you used to post on average enough times to represent a small african country ryan!!

when the threads start to get more interesting, there'll be more posts :)

you used to post on average enough times to represent a small african country ryan!!

when the threads start to get more interesting, there'll be more posts :)

small african country, you guys used to say I posted enough to cater for most of the scam mails coming from nigeria, must try harder when i come back online properly...

New you couldn't resist mate. Glad to see you back :group-cuddles:

jerry!!

ok, as i have just come form the pulsar forum to toyota's because i have now got a toyota not a nissan, the nissan forums seems to have alot mroe activity in it, that why my reccomendation about a regional section to this site would be good, because if people come from the same places, they can meet n cruise. i have been apart of the pulsar site for about a yr now, but i have recently sold my car.

http://pulsar.org.au<- if u wanna chec k it out its prety cool and alot of friendly people here.

I'd had a loooong day yesterday – couldn't face the computer anymore – not even for TOC :wacko:

Watch the post counter Ryan. Another freak on the way......... :lol:

not had the time mate......spent every spare moment under the car.........AND SHE@S BACK ON THE ROAD :thumbsup:

congrats matey cant wait to see her...

OK I've only been out of action a couple of days and no I don't post here much at the moment but come on guys could you keep the post count up a little bit, looks like TOC has turned into a mortuary !!!

Whats going on ???

Reasons for low post rate are; great weather, great car and the summer off :afro:

:fishyface: Sorry just saw this and laughed