Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I've Had A Wii.. Now I Need A Ps3

cfc1

Is that for real :eek: Well i said i wasn't going to buy another console after the ps2 but jesus that awesome i will have to join you there mate :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Looks the business doesnt it :D

£600 good though....?

I was a sony nut til i got this 360 , gonna take a lot to prise me away from it though - looks arent everything ;)

£600 good though....?

I was a sony nut til i got this 360 , gonna take a lot to prise me away from it though - looks arent everything ;)

Sorry mate i collect to many of these consoles going back for repairs :(

jerry!!

£600 good though....?

Prices = 20gb version around £420 while the 60gb will be around £500... alledgedly.

My son was supposed to be getting one for christmas, but........... So, we have a little more christmas shopping to do.

Good luck gettin one mate :D

Rare as :P atm it seems , my mums in america every other week and fellow colleagues have been trying to get em for weeks with no luck :(

Will do what we done with the Wii.. pre-order it and collect it at 1 second midnight on the day of release.

Am I the only person around here that simply can't get enough childish "wii" puns?

:unsure:

I'm so sorry...

A

...and to think the first Gran Turismo was this...

Gran%20Turismo%20ar.jpg

Am I the only person around here that simply can't get enough childish "wii" puns?

I'm so sorry...

A

Don't apologise.........Just wait till next year. Rumour has it that the next big thing will be the Nintendo Puu.

That's just amazing graphics. But I don't think I'll be throwing my Wii away yet.

Will be interesting to see how well it does, with so many 360's out already and the fact that Microsoft will no doupt drop the price of the 360 the second that the PS3 comes out.

:blink::drool:

Damn me wants one so so bad!...

Got a PS2/PSP/Xbox at the moment which are all used at some point... was holding back geting another console as im getting a new PC but will deffo be looking out for this when it is released! :yahoo:

And Kev that is where it all began.. I loved that game to bits!

one word ... amazing

Generally the old pc whipped the consoles graphics wise , but that is just amazing !!!

Wonders if it's pre-rendered and not actual game play ....... Microsoft did exaclty the same with one of their game :yes:

There's alot of vids on youTube of the games and I'm affraid they don't look that good (yep in HD) ......

But one day, one day, maybe - gaming is going to RoCk :D !

Well with the Gran Turiso games... i have always been pleasently supprised that the 'replay' footage is just slightly more impressive than the in game graphics.

Fingers crossed it will be a great game!

The graphics are amazing but what attracts me most to the Gran Turismo is the gameplay.

Can't wait to fork out for a playstation 3 :thumbsup:

Why wait for it and waste all that cash ...... just buy an xbox 360 and PGR* :D !

*Offically starting off the xbox 360/PS3 war below this line :P :D ;) :yahoo::toast:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:drool: I'm getting a PS3 even its just for that one game! :D

Why wait for it and waste all that cash ...... just buy an xbox 360 and PGR* :D !

*Offically starting off the xbox 360/PS3 war below this line :P :D ;) :yahoo::toast:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Already do :thumbsup:

Lol - they've only got that one game haven't they? :D

Plus they (Sony) lost the contract for the Grand Theft Auto series apparently too... :(

Pah - who cares :P :laughing:

Pah - who cares :P :laughing:

Boots!

I going to have to start saving now :drool::drool::drool:

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links