Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Its That Time Of The Year Again...

vmail

Big Brother is on tonight. You know you will be watching it.

Bet you ten bob I won't !

[old mode]It's just one of those shows that never remotely appealed to me. I understand it's very popular though ! [/old mode]

I will :D :D :D

Been watching "The best bits of BB and CBB" on E4 already for the past two nights .... can't wait :thumbsup: !

Anybody know the list of celebs?

[old mode]It's just one of those shows that never remotely appealed to me. I understand it's very popular though ! [/old mode]

Ditto <also old>.

Got into it a few years back, second series, I think but now everyone seems to adopt a style of behaviour before they go in that they think will appeal to the viewing public. It's like they're acting out some persona.

Good idea but it's had its time in my opinion.

I will :D :D :D

Been watching "The best bits of BB and CBB" on E4 already for the past two nights .... can't wait :thumbsup: !

Anybody know the list of celebs?

There was a list in the *cough* Sun*cough* the other day but I can't remember who they were

Looks like I will have nothing to talk about with work mates for the next few whateverlengthoftime it's on's.

Biggest waste of Liecence payers money IMHO... a bunch "can't get a job doing anything else, so i'll do this instead" part time celebs.. pah!

I normally end up watching the 1st 1 to see who's in it then watching a total of about 10 mins of the rest of it

Apparently Danielle Lloyd's going to be in it for the eye candy

Looks like I will have nothing to talk about with work mates for the next few whateverlengthoftime it's on's.

Biggest waste of Liecence payers money IMHO... a bunch "can't get a job doing anything else, so i'll do this instead" part time celebs.. pah!

Agreed!

Ditto <also old>.

Got into it a few years back, second series, I think but now everyone seems to adopt a style of behaviour before they go in that they think will appeal to the viewing public. It's like they're acting out some persona.

Good idea but it's had its time in my opinion.

I'm in old mode too then, but I am only 22 :lol:

Will be a loner at work then too, as they'll all be talking about it apart from me!

Somebody must be watching it though........so do tell us who's in da house .

You never know, we might all get hooked

i just caught the end and faceman from the A teams gone in :D

saw leo sayer, some girl from S club / bloke from steps / woman from kenny everett show / michael jacksons brother/ some old guy i dont know :lol: / another woman / bloke from band i've never heard of !

think thats them all :P

facemans cool though :yes:

Dirk Benedict

Jermaine Jackson

Shilpa Shetty

Carole

Cleo

Danielle

Donny

Ian 'H'

Jo

Ken

Leo

come on, I cant find the remote. Its stuck on 4

Its the BBC we pay or License fee for so you wrong! ;)

Everyone i no is watching desperate house wives aswell!

Loosers :P

Yeah ..... it's called Stupid Girlfriends :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

I also watched CBB - but I couldn't tell you who went in lol

Who is that helmet giving it all the "I'm a mental rocker because I can put 2 fingers up to a photographer" crap? If he doesn't turn out to be a funny lunatic (the 1st time I saw Pete on the last 1 I thought I was going to hate him but I thought he was hilarious after a while) I can see myself getting really bored of him really quickly

Bugger, missed it today, was busy playing Need For Speed Carbon

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links