gajmc444

TOYOTA YARIS T-SPORT

2001 51 PLATE

METALLIC BLACK

73000 MILES

AIR CONDITIONING, SUNROOF WITH TILT OPTION

FOR SALE £3300!!!

EXTRAS!

CLIFFORD G5 INTELLISTART ALARM- START THE CAR AT PUSH OF A BUTTON (GAP SECURITY). THE CAR WILL BE SUPPLIED WITH 2 CLIFFORD KEY FOBS AND 3 ORIGINAL TOYOTA KEYS.

TSW VOLCANO 15'' ALLOY WHEELS- FRONT 2 YOKOHAMA TYRES, BACK 2 BRIDGESTONE- ALL WITH PLENTY OF TREAD LEFT (WHEELBASE BURY)

OMP FRONT AND REAR STRUT BRACES (STRUTBRACER)

Pi LOWERING SPRINGS- LOWERS CAR 40MM FOR ORIGINAL HEIGHT (ORIGINALS ARE AVAILABLE IF REQUESTED). HOWEVER THESE SPRINGS MAKE THE HANDLING OF THE CAR SUPERB.

FRONT AND REAR BLACK WINDOW TINTS (UNIT 5 DARWEN) MAKES THE CAR GOOD WITH THE BLACK PAINT.

4'' JAPANESE PERFORMANCE POWERFLOW EXHAUST (TOP GEAR POWERFLOW BURNLEY)

DTM MIRRORS WITH INDICATORS (WIRED UP)

IN-CAR ENTERTAINMENT

PIONEER HEAD UNIT (THINK MODEL 6500 BUT WILL CHECK)

ALPINE TYPE E 4'' DASH Speakers (150W EACH)

PIONEER 2000W SUBWOOFER

4 x PIONEER 6x9'S MOUNTED OF CUSTOM STEALTH PARCEL SHELF (330W EACH)

PYLE 1200W AMPLIFIER (2 OHMS)

OVERALL VERY LOUD!

BAD POINTS

STRIP OF PAINT PEELED OFF WHEN REMOVING PLASTIC BUMPER STRIPS ON BACK PASSENGER SIDE QUARTER (SEE PIC)

NEED NEW SYNCHRO MESH ON THIRD GEAR

CAR IS LOCATED NEAR PRESTON, LANCASHIRE.

I HAVE BEEN AS TRUTHFUL AS POSSIBLE ABOUT THIS CAR. THE CAR HAS HAD ALOT OF MONEY SPEND ON IT HOWEVER NEEDS TO GO AS PURCHASED ANOTHER CAR SO NO P/EX OR SILLY OFFERS PLEASE. THIS CAR IS ALSO ADVERTISED ON eBay SO YOU CAN VIEW MORE PICS OR E-MAIL ME AT GAJMC444@AOL.COM IF YOU WANT MORE PICS / INFO. NEED QUICK SALE AS GOT NEW CAR!

ONLY £3300

REGARDS GRAHAM

It's 3rd gear synchro gone and damage to paint where he removed a bump strip at the back mate (said this in the eBay posting!)

It's 3rd gear synchro gone and damage to paint where he removed a bump strip at the back mate (said this in the ebay posting!)

exactly what woody27 said + bought new car and need the cash.

It's 3rd gear synchro gone and damage to paint where he removed a bump strip at the back mate (said this in the ebay posting!)

hey graham do you still have the car? or has it sold?

hey graham do you still have the car? or has it sold?

someone was meant to be buying it on sunday but haven't heard from them since- very annoying. if don't hear anything today the car will be re-advertised because had two other offers. if you are interested please contact me at gajmc444@aol.com

thanks

my car is now for sale for £3000 with the sound system and the wheels and everything described in the initial advert! if interested please reply urgently to gajmc444@aol.com

thanks