Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I'm Not Banned?

Jimlad

Why am I not banned but everyone else is??

How does that work then?? :unsure:

Seeing as I have a (quote from les) "continual self centred attitude and persecution complex", I thought I would be??

Eeeerm, I've just paid my membership fee, is there something going on I should be worried about B)

You have not been banned Jim because as of yet you have done nothing to warrant it. Yes my opinions of you have been made public a matter of which I am not proud of and I apologise for the public showing, alcohol is not the best form of judgement.

I still have my own opinions as does everybody else but I should have refrained from making such comments.

Les

That picture you posted offended alot of people, why dont you get a ban?? and you offended Jim lad!!! be honest who else have you offended???

lmao.... here we go again.

Are you trying to apologise in a round about way Les?

Specail Red is banned??!

Not being funny here, but everyone can't be banned because there opinion differs from the management!! ... that's a dictatorship!!

I hear there's an opening in Iraq!!?

sorry... I was looking for a direct apology... especially due to the content of PM's sent to a now former member.

Well this makes lovely reading for us relative newbies on here!!

Obviously you have problems but shouldn't this be kept somewhere less public?

I dont know any of the details and tell me if I'm butting into something that doesn't concern me, but everyone has a right to express their opinion dont they?

(quote from les) "continual self centred attitude and persecution complex"

Firstly :lol::lol::lol:

Jim is one of the long serving/suffering members, and yeah he can be a prat at times (sorry hun, I'm being honest lol!), but no one deserves to have that kind of insult given to them whether its online or in person, and especially not by someone within the management team.

Ok, Les has apologised, but it shouldnt have been said in the first place in my opinion :(

Also, saying "its only the internet" is really a load of rubbish since a large majority of us on here have met people first hand so its no longer just a name on the screen for a lot of people :!Removed!:

When everything kicked off a few months ago, one of the main points members raised was posts disappearing willy nilly. Unfortunately it seems that management either forgot or just didnt listen as this is happening yet again. Moderate/lock yes, remove, why? Hasn't it been realised that by removing threads it just causes more hassle? :unsure:

Of course, this is all my opinion and if you disagree, just don't read it :thumbsup: ;)

Finally Martin, hello and welcome to the club :D

You will find with any club, there is always some undercurrent of dispute unfortunately. Best thing is to ignore it, unless you feel strongly about the matter or people involved :thumbsup:

Dont worry, I'm sure soon enough this place will be back to its apparent happy self ;)

Let’s get something straight. I never publicly voiced my opinions about Jim, what ever they are, be it good or bad, they were said rightly or wrongly to one particular person in a PRIVATE and personal message, if all PM’s sent by everybody on this forum where made public, no doubt world war three would break out. Yes I have my opinions of Jim and they are not all bad, yes he is a helpful and, yes in my opinion a bit disruptive, but he is still an active member of the club and will remain so despite his own opinions of me. I made the mistake of letting comments on my alleged nepotism cloud my judgement, as it turned out, both with Jim and it seems other members.

Les

Of course, this is all my opinion and if you disagree, just don't read it :thumbsup: ;)

No point saying that at the end of the post :P

Its like writing "don't turn upside down" on the bottom of something :lol:

Well this makes lovely reading for us relative newbies on here!!

Martin-

welcome to TOC mate :group-cuddles:

its not always like this on here honest :D :lol:

kimi :wub:

And I thought having PMT made ME grouchy :D :rolleyes:

Martin its not always been like this...It will clam down soon (I hope) :shutit: Welcome to TOC. :thumbsup:

I was banned from here once, many moons ago! I had a 7 day ban due to calling someone a ’Fool’ would you believe?! :D

That person was subsequently banned for life later for being... guess what?.............. A fool :lol:

Funny ol’ world eh?

Thankyou for all the welcomes :D

I know your all a friendly bunch of peeps really :thumbsup:

It is nice to see some positive posts on here.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Still finding my way round this site at the moment

Welcome to the club Martin, I'm still finding out things about this site 2 years after joining, it does take a bit of getting used to but keep at it & you'll be fine :thumbsup:

You'll just have to bare with us for the time being as the site's going through a big transitional phase but it'll all be sorted & the atmosphere will get back to the way it was soon

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links