• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yaris SR Kid

• Woody27

• Gnome

• Red Yaris 54

Come ON Milton Keynes! lol

Milton Keynes!!? That's like, the farthest place away from you!!!

MK voter here - cleared it with my Mum that she can go visit her family who live nearby when the meet is aswell. I dont know the area at all tho, so cant help much more! :unsure:

MK sounds gd to me! Maybe Baby Yari could take up organising the meet? Or maybe Raywong? or perhaps atleast offer some possible venues in that area?

MK for me :thumbsup:

I suppose Heathrow was worth a try :lol:

But Milton Keynes isn't that far, count me in :thumbsup:

I'll remember to leave my Lead foot at home this time Woody :lol:

Least i wont be in the USA for this one haha :P

Hopefully will have some new modsbefore the meet!

Heathrow would have been better for me but i knew no one else would vote so thought i wont bother :P

So Scotland isn't an option then? :rolleyes:
:P :laughing:

Happy with MK here, just need to sort a date out now guys n gals :thumbsup:

Anyone coming from M1 North - we can arrange a convoy down.... purely for selfish reasons as although I know how to get to MK, I wouldnt know which roundabout to get off at! :lol:

Lol i kept up didn't i justin? :P Just wasn't expecting it! Yeh i know MK main centre bit pretty well so shud be ok! Only thing is it can get quite busy around the car parks and that so any decent secret free ones u know of MK peeps would be good idea to shout out! Also it would be good for someone to take charge of this meet (preferably an MK person?)

MK voter here - cleared it with my Mum that she can go visit her family who live nearby when the meet is aswell. I dont know the area at all tho, so cant help much more! :unsure:

Bring your mum along too, everyones welcome!!

MK sounds gd to me! Maybe Baby Yari could take up organising the meet? Or maybe Raywong? or perhaps atleast offer some possible venues in that area?

Haha yeah, thanks Woody, drop me right in there why don't ya! Anyways, I'd be useless, couldn't organise a p**s up in a brewery!! :lol:

So Scotland isn't an option then? :rolleyes:

Scotland?? That in England somewhere!? :lol:

Bring your mum along too, everyones welcome!!

Haha, she wouldnt come anyway! :D

Haha yeah, thanks Woody, drop me right in there why don't ya! Anyways, I'd be useless, couldn't organise a p**s up in a brewery!! :lol:

Lol fair enough! Maybe suggest some suitable venues tho? Well like big car parks outside leisure centres that are free etc :P Thought maybe MK ice rink area? Gets quite busy though! outside Xscape and main shopping centres i would imagine a definate no as soooo busy!

Lol fair enough! Maybe suggest some suitable venues tho? Well like big car parks outside leisure centres that are free etc :P Thought maybe MK ice rink area? Gets quite busy though! outside Xscape and main shopping centres i would imagine a definate no as soooo busy!

If it's gunna be a Sunday, it may not be so bad up the shooping centre or over by the Xscape. Thing is, what does everyone want to do? Will it be similar to the Oxford meet where you lot went for something to eat, drink, etc??

I guess hang bout in car park n talk then off to a leisure type centre place where we can sit and have a drink then on for some food? Thing is expensive parking in MK round Xscape etc n if you gota find parking spaces for 10 cars together? :P

I guess hang bout in car park n talk then off to a leisure type centre place where we can sit and have a drink then on for some food? Thing is expensive parking in MK round Xscape etc n if you gota find parking spaces for 10 cars together? :P

Good point there fella!

You no you want to travel down ryan :P

Yeha i say open car park so we can chat and people with nice cars can show of :(

Then go for some food and laugh at woody :thumbsup:

Laugh at woody meaning his incredibly funny jokes right adam? :P *loads the gun*

Thats the one mate!

Why you doubting me mate :P

Should hopefully have tints and carbon bonnet by then :)