Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Alloy Wheel Damage

martin_longbow

Every so often there is a question on repairing alloy wheels and generally of it is too damaged I am not keen to repair a wheel but a couple of weeks aago my mate done 2 alloys on his Audi S3 and wants those wheels back on the car. It was a new set that he just put on about three months ago and they are pretty costly.

Anyway we came across this place, just take a look at the damage that was repaired on this wheel

Clicky

Just thought that it would be handy for the occasional repair. Not the cheepest but my mate is happy with the wheels and the repairs. Not as damaged as the one in the pics though, thats some serious repair

:thumbsup:

Yeah i've recommended this place to quite a few people, its just down the road from my primary school. Dont think anyone apart from me has used it yet though. They did a great job of my alloys and charged a resonable price. :thumbsup:

When u see some of the stuff they have repaired its impressive. I do wonder what some people were doign though lol

Might be of use to me, as the missus hit a section of HGV exhaust on the motorway and caved one of her corolla's alloys in. What kind of bench mark price has anyone paid those guys?

Guy, theres a fella in Preston that does alloys as its a bit closer to you! :lol:

Linky Mike Morgan took his wheels there from JNW, very good results :thumbsup:

Think my mate paid £80 for two straightening jobs, and rebalanced. He was pleased with the result, but if you could get someone closer then you might save piostage.

However the first chap can repair a wheel or what

hmmm... need one of the OZs sorted.... Can I live with it? Probably....

A

yip , this place is ten mins from my house and i no plenty of people who have used this place , it is very good indeed !!! but as said pricey !!!!!

the guy that works there is also the owner and he is very nice too

Mines cost around £200 to fix but then I had a buckled wheel fixed and also the other 3 refurbished and the whole lot done in a different colour.

I goto a place called Recoat all the time, they so far have fixed a dent in one of my rims and have powdercoated alk the suspension arms and struts for 60 quid, and I'm doing them all in different colours! Bargain, great quality and great service! Based in Whiteinch in Glasgow, not far from Anniesland, heres the website:

http://www.powder-coatings.co.uk/

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links