Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Been Away

toyota rally

hi everyone, just thought i would say hi as i have been away for 6 weeks or so. i have missed reading the posts over the last few weeks. if you may remember back i had an a appendicitse oct time. well the operation wasnt healing so went back to the docs who in turn sent me to hospital.

well what a life changing shock me and the wife have had. i was diagnosed with cancer 4 weeks ago now an have already had two sets of kimo(not shore if that is how you spell it) but i am now glad to be back home and on the mend as it is a cureable one, so i will probley be on here most days now as i cant go back to work yet. one thing it has changed is that i will not be holding of on things i want to do. so will hopefully get to meet more of you as i plan to do more meets and do the car up abit more also started doing the wifes aygo.

dont know how long it will be before i can drive again as the wound on my tummy restricts me at the moment.

sorry if its abit jumbled

Hey! Bummer about the news, but glad its being sorted quickly for you! Hope your feeling better soon fella!

Sorry to hear about your troubles but sounds as thougth there is some light at the end of the tunnel, get well soon :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear about that. Best wishes for a good recovery..........................hope to see you at some of the meets later this year :thumbsup:

Hiya mate :D

Chemos crap aint it :crybaby: i had 7 months of it so i know what you are going through :yes:

i'm sorry you had to join my club but being told you have the big" C" puts your life into order dont it ;)

No one ever thinks they will be told that.

People tend to get on my nerves now a days when they are arguing or maoning about trivial things,

i guess it made me realise the really important things in life.

i now plan for tomorrow but live for today

I look forward to seeing you around at the shows and events this year,

and as i'm still off work i'll also be around to chat during the day. :meet:

kimi xx

thanks peeps

think i am having a bad day today, feel abit sick and its my first day discharged from hospital. at the moment i get upset over the smallest of things. an also the amount of weight i have lost. but don't seem to have much of an appetite and the tablets i am on i take 15 with my breakfast at the moment.

got any tips kimi

also i have had long hair always so that gets me down to, but i now it will grow back.

i suppose its just getting into a routine

xx

Yeah, what they said.... Take care!

:thumbsup:

A

Wow!, “Life changing shock” indeed. :eek: I am really pleased that things are on the mend and hope you recovery is as speedy as possible (without getting a ticket ;) )

Take care and keep us posted :thumbsup:

Les

Maybe you should speak to the doctors about the antiemetics your on for the nausea and get them reviewed. The antiemetics should stop the nausea but the ones prescribed might not be the ones that work best for you as it depends how you react personally to the drug.

:)

I'm sorry to hear your news mate but it sounds like they diagnosed it quickly and I'm glad to hear you're on the road to recovery. :thumbsup:

Its normal to still get upset, you're probably still in a slight state of shock, those feelings will soon go.

All the best mate

Em

Really sorry to hear that, at least you're getting treatment for it though & I'm sure you'll be fine soon. Take care of yourself & keep us up to date about how you're getting on. Good luck with the rest of the recovery

thanks everyone for the best wishes, had a good day today and even drove my car round the block. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Get well buddy hope that your recovery goes well. I'm sure kimi will be giving you good advise. And just remember always keep your chin up mate when things get hard :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Im really pleased you are on the mend but what a evil thing to have to through...and am very glad that you are still with us.

Luv Ash.

yes still here. will be doing afew meets this year as i have nevere given myself the time. but this year.