Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 3dr Cargo Net

wilcoxjnr

Morning all,

Have searched through the posts about dodgy parcel shelves, I was wondering if any of you 3 door owners out there have come across a cargo net that fits across the boot opening?

The wife has a tendency to pile so much stuff into the tiny space behind the rear seats and the boot that when you open the back door it is a total lottery as to what will pour out!

I can find something similar on the Toyota US site, but nothing on the UK version?

Any ideas on costs or suppliers would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Loz

• 4 weeks later...

Morning all,

Have searched through the posts about dodgy parcel shelves, I was wondering if any of you 3 door owners out there have come across a cargo net that fits across the boot opening?

The wife has a tendency to pile so much stuff into the tiny space behind the rear seats and the boot that when you open the back door it is a total lottery as to what will pour out!

I can find something similar on the Toyota US site, but nothing on the UK version?

Any ideas on costs or suppliers would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Loz

Try part numbers 08240-42820 at £127.42 or PZ416-X0340-ZA at £40.93. One is discribed as a barrier net and the other a verticle cargo net. The prices that I have given are at a dealership and include VAT.

Good luck.

Fantastic.

I have emailed Jemca, our local dealer, to see if they can shed any light on what would be the most suitable.

Thanks for your help,

Loz

Hi there!!

Ive got a 2004 rav 4 3dr xt3 and i got a cargo net from eBay from usa for approx £25-£30 inc airmail delivery to the uk and its a proper toyota net and fits superb!!

I had a price from toyota dealer for the same thing and they wanted something like £60 plus for one!!

If you want to pm me i will try to find the seller id for eBay for you if you want?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links