Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Upgrade 2006 Avensis Audio

dangermouse_se

Hi,

there is a Double-Din fascia part available for the Avensis T25 from Toyota: Part Number 55405-05160 (Used to fit the TNS-600 Navigationsystem)

Hope this is helpfull

Did anyone order this part? Does it fit a double din stereo ok? How much was the part?

Looking to change the stereo in my 2006 T3x (although mine is MP3 compatible, and doesnt have a tape player! but it is rubbish and needs changing...).

This facia should fit double din stereo, but not exactly.

Ther will be a gap between the frame and stereo.

On Polish Avensis forum one guy fitted double din JVC dvd player.

I add a link.

Finally he changed that toyota's frame adding some fiber glass or something similar.

Looks pretty good.

th_28465_ramka1_122_785lo.jpg

Sorry Red_Point. I didn't asky you for permission using your foto, hope you don't mind.

And the link to the topic not sure if it will work.

http://www.toyotaklub.org.pl/forum/index.php?topic=15167.0

Best regards Tom

Hi Tom,

I can get you a perfect fit facia panel for single or double din for the T25 in the next week or so contact me for more details

Regards

Mark

Mark con you post some pictures?

What price do you think about?

Regards Tom

Hi Tom,

sorry about the delay picture of Single DIN adapter shown, I'll post the price tomorrow, the Double/2 DIN will be posted early next week when I get them.

:help: I don't know how to insert a picture so email me your address and i'll send it to you :)

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone tried one of these fascia adapters for a single DIN and does anyone know the cost?

• 3 months later...
Hi,

there is a Double-Din fascia part available for the Avensis T25 from Toyota: Part Number 55405-05160 (Used to fit the TNS-600 Navigationsystem)

Hope this is helpfull

Did anyone order this part? Does it fit a double din stereo ok? How much was the part?

Looking to change the stereo in my 2006 T3x (although mine is MP3 compatible, and doesnt have a tape player! but it is rubbish and needs changing...).

This facia should fit double din stereo, but not exactly.

Ther will be a gap between the frame and stereo.

On Polish Avensis forum one guy fitted double din JVC dvd player.

I add a link.

Finally he changed that toyota's frame adding some fiber glass or something similar.

Looks pretty good.

th_28465_ramka1_122_785lo.jpg

Sorry Red_Point. I didn't asky you for permission using your foto, hope you don't mind.

And the link to the topic not sure if it will work.

http://www.toyotaklub.org.pl/forum/index.php?topic=15167.0

Best regards Tom

Hi Tom,

I can get you a perfect fit facia panel for single or double din for the T25 in the next week or so contact me for more details

Regards

Mark

Hi everyone, new to the forums lark so please bear with me.

I also am looking to fit a kenwood DDX 6029 to my 2005 AvensisT3. Can anyone help with the double din facia plate please.

Many thanks in advance.

paul

• 3 weeks later...

Hello again, Got intouch with Mark Hughes and ordered a double din fascia plate kit and now have the Kenwood fitted. Looks really great. Got the bluetooth kit, satnav and ipod adapter all working too. As soon as i figure out how to upload photos I'll put some online. Found a page on google that tells you which wire to tap into for the speed signal connection on the satnav which I will also show in the photos.

• 2 months later...
Hello again, Got intouch with Mark Hughes and ordered a double din fascia plate kit and now have the Kenwood fitted. Looks really great. Got the bluetooth kit, satnav and ipod adapter all working too. As soon as i figure out how to upload photos I'll put some online. Found a page on google that tells you which wire to tap into for the speed signal connection on the satnav which I will also show in the photos.

any news about those photos? :)

• 5 months later...

Hi,for some reason cant write a PM to Mark Hughes(((

Got an Avensis 05 T2 model.Can u help me to get doubleDIN fascia kit

Thx

Just click on his name on the top left corner in this post, and select "send message".

• 3 months later...
just a fyi on this, here's the facia I've gotten for my 2005,

http://www.hiwayhifi.ie/store/product/83/CT24TY17/

that's the model number I was given from someone in Halfords, I haven't fitted it yet, but it seems to be a perfect fit.

Did you ever fit this?

I fit one of these today. Looks pretty ok I think. I may have to reseat the stereo in the cage, as it's causing the trim at the top to slightly protrude. I'm happy with my mp3 / bluetooth though.

Not a great pic I'm afraid, but I'm sure you get the idea.

25072009001.jpg