Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Coming To End Of Warranty Period

craggy

The warranty on my 04 t3-x will expire at the end of March. Are there any known issues I need to look out for and get Toyota to check/fix before the expiration date arrives as I dont want a bill a couple of months later.

Thanks

Craig

Myself and 5 of my workmates have just had master cylinders replaced because of creaky clutch pedals, all are 2005 t3x 2.0 d4d diesels but i would imagine the box and clutch are the same as yours, hope this helps.

The warranty on my 04 t3-x will expire at the end of March. Are there any known issues I need to look out for and get Toyota to check/fix before the expiration date arrives as I dont want a bill a couple of months later.

Do yourself a favour and extend the warranty, at todays prices it doesnt need much to go wrong and the extended warranty has paid for itself.

Thanks

Craig

One thing I plan to do when my car nears the end of warranty is take it for a pre-MOT check with a friendly garage. I've been told that 3 months before the end of warranty period should allow plenty of time to rectify any problems under warranty. If there's anything wrong at that point it can be referred back to Mr T before the warranty ends.

Do yourself a favour and extend the warranty, at todays prices it doesnt need much to go wrong and the extended warranty has paid for itself.

Any idea how much it costs to extend the warranty. I assume its just for an extra year

vac6_tn.gif

Yeah its one year at a time and for my 01 Avensis it was about £450, not sure if thats a fixed price or varies between models/years etc. Just give your local Toyota dealer a call.

I would extend the warranty i did on my corolla and it paid off when i needed new brake discs and calipers all round. My dad had to pay out over 600 quid on his first avensis for new front discs and calipers. When mine is due in september i'll renew my warranty just for piece of mind.

Defo go for an extended warranty. A few common problems with avensis just now and an extended warranty would be alot cheaper :thumbsup:

Yeah its one year at a time and for my 01 Avensis it was about £450, not sure if thats a fixed price or varies between models/years etc. Just give your local Toyota dealer a call.

You have the option of 1 year or 2 and low or high mileage on Mr T's warranty. I took out the 2 year and it half paid for itself in the first 2 weeks. You can pay by instalments too.

Hi!

Just before the normal 3-year warranty ended, the front light-bulb holders were almost burnt and were replaced under warranty. Suggest its inspection.

Ah! The ceiling plastic bagagge holder (portuguese translation...) had small blisters on the surface and were also replaced for free, so have a look on those too.

Good luck!

Pedro

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links