Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cd Player

italoyaris

HI GUYS

I NEED REAL HELP

I BOUGHT A YARIS OVER A MONTH AGO AND I JUST DISCOVERED THAT THE ONLY CD PLAYER I CAN FIT IS THE ONE PROVIDED BY TOYOTA........IS THAT COMPLETELY TRUE?????

AND IF NOT I NEED THE NAME OF A PLACE IN LONDON WHICH CAN FIT ME A DECENT SOUND SYSTEM AS I CAN'T BEAR THE SAME OLD TAPE ANYMORE.........

PLS PLS PLS HELP

no worries its easy to stick an aftermarket unit in the standard dash :D

I think the sony xplod website has a thing that you can check what products they have can fint into ya car.

Sorry don't know the address!

I can do you a top system - what are you looking for?

Cheers,

Steve.

I DONT WANT ANYTHING TOO EXPANSIVE OR TOO POWERFUL....I JUST NEED TO FIT A DECENT CD PLAYER AND A COUPLE OF Speakers WITHOUT MODIFY THE LOOK OF THE INTERIORS........E-MAIL ME AT audiofly@lycos.co.uk

• 1 year later...

Hi Steve

I believe you said you could supply a toyota cd player for someone looking for one.

Is this still the case?

Im looking for a toyota cd player and the only people who will fit a cd player to my yaris dash are the dealers as everyone else shakes their head saying nooooo. And the dealers will only fit the toyota dc player model number TF 0411. They are charging something like £260 and I dont want to pay that much for a straight forward one disc cd player.

If you do have Toyota cd players, can you help me with tht one that fits the Yaris?

Heather (not so happy till she gets a cd player in her Yaris).