Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Views On My New Website

knowlson

Hi,

Im in the progress of creating a new website its in flash can people give me views on what I can change and is the site slow? I did this before and everyone was very helpfull

Im still building it so there is a lot missing still :crybaby:

and yes I will have a link to TOC on there:lol: :lol:

Cheers

My new website

Hi knowlson

Well done mate. Thats a very well put together site you have done there mate. Love the start of your site. Picture's are great :thumbsup: Keep up the good work!!

jerry!!

Quick look - V. impressed M8 :thumbsup:

The text for cars, people etc. is a bit small / blurred - especially 'funny stuff' (IMO).

Or am I just an old git ? :D

Just to check you are up and running,if so see you at the pod in oct :thumbsup:

Not to sure after looking at your site :D

Cool... I'd agree with the font size though...and theres a gramatical error on the banner at the top (you've got an extra comma) but otherwise I've had a quick look and its good. I could use some methaodologies on it if you like but that depends on your intended audience?

Good job though. :thumbsup:

i run mozilla without the flash plug in.. might be worth having a small link to skip the flash intro mate

looks good mate :thumbsup: :D

one point though the scroll arrows could do with standing out a bit more. but thats just me being a PITA

Cheers peeps :thumbsup:

ill change the font size and see if I can do anything with the scroll buttons :thumbsup: ill also add a skip link forgot about that :lol::lol:

Sorted ill be there in october at the pod mate :thumbsup: cant wait ill add some more pictures tonight or tomorrow mate so you can see it all finished :thumbsup:

Sorted ill be there in october at the pod mate :thumbsup: cant wait ill add some more pictures tonight or tomorrow mate so you can see it all finished :thumbsup:

:D Have to let us know when you pop up some more pics :thumbsup:

Can't wait until Oct as we have a fair few members between the 2 clubs off down the 1/4 mile, should make for a good day out :yes:

:D Have to let us know when you pop up some more pics :thumbsup:

Can't wait until Oct as we have a fair few members between the 2 clubs off down the 1/4 mile, should make for a good day out :yes:

will do mate Ive just got 80 pictures to put up :eek: havent started on the new ones either :crybaby: so soon as there up ill let you know :thumbsup: + at the weekend going to see if I can get a rolling road session to see what bhp I have got :D

looking forward to october mate should be top fun :thumbsup::thumbsup:

....at the weekend going to see if I can get a rolling road session to see what bhp I have got :D

Best place I've found for rolling road info - just a shame it's not a complete list but it's better than nothing. Even at my local place I had to wait a couple of weeks before he could fit me in and then it was on a very hot day so that didn't help much. What you need is a nice cool dense humid atmosphere - not normally a problem in this country but not this year :ffs: