Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auris Reviews

AndyG

Hi

Maybe folks could post links to any Auris reviews they find on the web in this thread.

First one: Review on Honest John site here.

He seems to be quite impressed. :)

Andy

• 2 weeks later...

Reviews are all personal opinions... I don't care what any one else says.. I like this car, I think it's wonderful. One thing they never seem to mention in reviews is reliability, everyone here knows Jap motors are amongst the most reliable. I would never own anything other than a Jap car. They say the styling is bland... to be honest I think with a little bit of a tweek it will have a rally auroa to it, hell look at the Rolla T-Sport and SR.. now I thought they were lovely looking cars. And Im not old.. only comming in at 27. But then again... this is just my personal opinion.

G

Autobild

- stylish and great usability inside

- sporty yet comfortable

- great engines, both 2.0 D4D which is very quiet and 1.6 which is top petrol engine in the market

conclusion:

Great competition to Golf V from Toyota.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
http://www.autobild.de/test/neuwagen/artik...artikel_seite=0

They compared Auris and VW Golf. (In german language. Use babefish if you don't understand.) They are very close. :thumbsup:

For anyone who hasn't done the above, it is really well worth it if only for a laugh, I particularly liked:

"Differently in the rear: Here the Auris offers a breath more place, the legs must be less strongly bended. And it sits itself on the comfortable back bank somewhat more pleasantly, particularly since also still the inclination of the ruecklehne is adjustable" and

" From Dirk Branke way looking does not go any longer. "up, Auris" it calls eyes us to time too."

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links