Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tte Zze12# Front Lip Spoiler

RobP

arhh i hav a alpine headunit but i havnt got the controls on the steering wheel to work, can u send me the link for the interface lead for the headunit please?

Heres the companys website in the states

http://www.pac-audio.com/products/products...eel%20Interface

This post was someone who fitted it in a Yaris which inspired me to give it a go

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.p...audio++controls

And this is the link on e bay I ordered it from. After conversion from US$ to £ it works out to £31.01 inc postage from the states

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...p;rd=1&rd=1

I intend to do a guide to fitting if it works okay.

Rob

i believe i got the pedals for £60 from the dealer and i fitted the pedals myself, took bout 20mins to fit, was quite easy.

Arhh yeh ive read that link bfor for the headunit, i was gna buy it, but looked quite complicated so i didnt bother getting it. Tell me how it turns out :thumbsup:

i believe i got the pedals for £60 from the dealer and i fitted the pedals myself, took bout 20mins to fit, was quite easy.

Cheers mate

I emailed TTE Germany to enquire about the TTE grille and got a reply today saying they are orderable from your local dealer. The Toyota part number quoted is PZ439-E9490-ZB and my local dealer quoted £205.67 inc vat.

Can anyone offer a better price?

Rob

The Toyota part number quoted is PZ439-E9490-ZB and my local dealer quoted £205.67 inc vat.

Now that's interesting. Here's a quote from jbtsport about what he ordered and how much he paid for things....

Front Grille: PZ439-E9490-ZB (£198.35)

There appears to be some differences then between dealers.

LOL was that aimed at anyone in particular then? ;)

LOL was that aimed at anyone in particular then? ;)

Chris has just come back to me and offered a better price :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Rob

• 3 weeks later...

Update No.2

Following suggestions earlier in this post. Looked into the TTe front grille and got quoted a great price by Chris. S

What I didn't know was that after getting the part number from my local dealer my wife went ahead and ordered it as a suprise for me. :yahoo:

Wondered why she kept saying wait when I was going to order from Chris.

Anyhow here it is sprayed and fitted.

IMG_1134-Small.jpg

IMG_1135-Small.jpg

IMG_1133-Small.jpg

What do you think?

Rob

What do you think?

Rob

mmmmmm yummy! Incidentally, mine just turned up from Chris.S So I'm waiting on the front lip to arrive and then it's off to the spray shop \o/

mmmmmm yummy! Incidentally, mine just turned up from Chris.S So I'm waiting on the front lip to arrive and then it's off to the spray shop \o/

Thanks, I blame you for the latest spending spree but it was good advice so won't hold it against you.notworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

Any chance of a side pic of yours to see the drop with the springs?

Rob

Heheheh just think of me as the little fella in a red suit, stood on your shoulder :alucard:

Here's a pic I took a while ago. And I can't seem to find my camera either so can't take a picture of it with the wheels straight :'(

low_rolla01.JPG

Update No.2

Following suggestions earlier in this post. Looked into the TTe front grille and got quoted a great price by Chris. S

What I didn't know was that after getting the part number from my local dealer my wife went ahead and ordered it as a suprise for me. :yahoo:

Wondered why she kept saying wait when I was going to order from Chris.

Anyhow here it is sprayed and fitted.

IMG_1134-Small.jpg

IMG_1135-Small.jpg

IMG_1133-Small.jpg

What do you think?

Rob

hey looks gr8 m8, def well money spent their from ur wife, lol :thumbsup:

And who's Chris.S?

This is the famous Chris.S If you look at the first 2 pages or so of the For Sale forum you'll see he can get most (if not all) TTE parts for the E12 and does a small discount for us lovely lot at TOC :thumbsup:

IMG_1135-Small.jpg

OK I know I'm probably being really picky here but did you try putting the TTE Badge on the right-hand side of the grille so it follows the lines of the grille surround more closely?

And who's Chris.S?

This is the famous Chris.S If you look at the first 2 pages or so of the For Sale forum you'll see he can get most (if not all) TTE parts for the E12 and does a small discount for us lovely lot at TOC :thumbsup:

looking at your maods there.any cahnce ya got a part number and price for the trd quick shifter??

IMG_1135-Small.jpg

OK I know I'm probably being really picky here but did you try putting the TTE Badge on the right-hand side of the grille so it follows the lines of the grille surround more closely?

I did place on the right at first but then decided to put it on the left in the end. I did think about changing it for a TRD Badge and may still do so at some stage.

Now will you please get off my shoulder.......... ;)

Rob

looking at your mods there.any chance ya got a part number and price for the trd quick shifter??

Don't know the part number for it, but I know Fensport sell it (goto the E12 section and it's at the bottom of the page under Accessories)

Now will you please get off my shoulder.......... ;)

Buy some more shiny things for the rolla and I might consider it ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Just as an update from my side, I have finally found some time to get down to a body shop to get these sprayed. Like Rob, the front lip I got off eBay was very rough and needs a lot of work (filling, sanding and reinforcing). So with all that work plus the painting of both the front lip and front grille, they are asking £200 :)

Unfortunately I won't get them back until the end of next week so I'll hopefully have some photos for you soon after that :thumbsup:

£200 for prepping and painting both is not bad.

Interested to see the photos when done :thumbsup:

You need to order a tte Badge to go on the front lip too.

Rob

You need to order a tte badge to go on the front lip too.

Rob

Chris threw it in the box before he sent it :yahoo:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links