Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Is It Me?!?!

~Rach~

Someone please tell me I am not in fact going crazy?

I swear that loads of posts in General have gone AWOL again in the last few days :wacko:

I can't think of any that have gone missing.

There have been six pages of postings since the beginning of January.............maybe some have moved back quicker than would normally be expected.

Which posts are missing Rach?

Its not entire threads, just posts at random.

For example, one thread was 2 pages long when I saw it on thursday, and then by today its only one page. Its happened to a couple of threads now, just thought I was going a bit doolally :lol:

Rach

Please let me know any paticular threads or posts have gone missing and i will investigate.

Bear in mind we had issues with the database last night but i can see it affecting posts...

jim.. stop it.

Might just be me then if no one else has noticed anything strange :unsure:

*heads back to bed*

a reply i made the other day has been removed............

PM Steve with the details of the post.................I am sure that he will investigate :thumbsup:

a reply i made the other day has been removed............

Looking through your previous posts, Two threads have been boxed that you have contributed to. The Saddam Hussein thread which one (ex) member turned into a racist tirade. There is no place on this forum for that kind of stuff so it was scrubbed. The other one was a thread about moderators/meet coordinators that turned into a slanging match !

Quite a few threads have been moved recently though - mainly from General into the appropriate Hobby section. This is nothing more than housekeeping.

The only other threads to 'vanish' recently are either duplicate posts or unsubbed sellers.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links