Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Woo

Adz_Yaris

Heyyyyyy alll drove ma yaris for the first time n love it... think im going to be a very happy yaris owner lol gonna be drivin them for a LONGGGGG time...

...how are they to drive its like drivin in the sky...the aceleration n clutch are well light aint they :|! dont you all think? takes abit of time getting used to lol seems like i was OVER reving it like a racer or something haha... nice though standard CD player doesnt sound as bad as everyones making it out to be really and everyones right love all the lil holes everywhere their nifty to put stuff in lol :P... duno wot i like most about it though... dont really like the gear changes too much as it sort of feels like a toy car? :S any one elses feel the same 8-)! but still adore it with all ma heart lol...cant wait to get used to it and start putting better lights init and moding the interior first hehe! :) neyway ill b on here alot with my lil yaris from now on lol can see why you all love them so much :)!

adz :)

lol yeh sos i knew that :$ updated my profile when i was xtremely tired haha! that definately needs changing when i post some pix lol....knew id write something wrong within it? btw does anyone elses gears feel really light to use? lol mine do :S.... loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the stearing its well soft isnt it drove upto 70 mph ona carrageway... near some fields and its gotta b said...

...i didnt get blown round half as much as was expected (and said in the other posts on here:P) which i was really really extremely happy about hehe! :) ad

Glad you are enjoying it mate :)

BTW, it's VVT-i not TTVI

lol

PMSL!

Glad you like it mate, it is a great little motor! :thumbsup:

aye - "Very Very Tiny Inside" as my mate kindly pointed out :crybaby:

Tiny???? No way! everyone who has been in my vvti has never suggested it was even slightly small . . . they've all said how roomy it was!

If you're going to the mini-meet in milton keynes, take a look at a vvti - - -

regards. vicky :!Removed!:

aye - "Very Very Tiny Inside" as my mate kindly pointed out :crybaby:

tiny inside!! i think not lol, i'm 6ft3 like my dad and brother and this is pretty much the only supermini we can all fit in, sooo much more room then most other cars like clios saxo's etc... especially the ford KA couldn't even drive that one!!

Yaris - small on the outside big on the inside

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links