Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Exhaust

viperroom_112

looks cool mate but i think its scarily low! should be lifted up into the bumper with some nice cut outs.

brad =)

looks cool mate but i think its scarily low! should be lifted up into the bumper with some nice cut outs.

brad =)

i agree ^

thanks guys , yea , well , i am goin to try and get it lifted sum more ... definately think it needs it and speed bumps acchhh damm them !!! haha

it was mcsky's exhaust , and i managed to get my mate's to fit it for me previously , but it should all be good ,once lifted summore...

just to add , i actually measured and i have about 6-8" clearance , as u can see from pic <<--- my car suts up quite high at back

i like it lol, since it was mine, and its 1 in the world! hehe maybe there are similarities but, yups 100% custom built to spec. loving it matey, will look even better once a kit is on

I reserve judgement until I see it in the flesh...

A

quick photoshop

yaris2.jpg

Thats much better :thumbsup:

But I agree a bit OTT for a 1.0L but if you like it thats all that matters.

What does it sound like?

spoke to the garage , they said that it cant go that high up into the bumper , cause of heat sheild and spare wheel well :( , but it will go higher , so thats my next mission and some sexy sideskirts .....................

its a 1.0litre of LOVE

oh and its not that loud , loud enough to turn some heads , but not stupid boy racer loud !!! i love it :D

its a 1.0litre of LOVE

erm... Too much information there mate :huh:

A

I reserve judgement until I see it in the flesh...

A

Welll..... I said I'd reserve judgement until I'd seen it, but I saw it in the Tesco car park tonight and its just too low mate. It looks a bit like its been put on upside down :(

The idea's good, it could just do with being a bit more, well, hidden.

;)

A

Wow i love that looks ace i got my zorst custome made today just a simple one i will post sum pics when i get chance