Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Possible New Alloys?

Yaris_Tsport

Hey all these are the alloys i have been offered. all i know is they are 16" volks. What do you all reckon. the front sits a little bit lower then that normally. oh and the nuts ae covered up by a cover so you cant see them. but forgot to put it on for the pic

24012007033.jpg

They look pretty nice and if they are REAL Volks they should be really light as well. So if its a reasonable price I would snap them up. I don't recognise the design though.

well all i can say is they have volk racing on the edge of the alloy in silver but think they could do with a refurb but that could happen in the future.

I like them. And 16s look "right" too...

A

i like them, looks nice. they look like the rota's JSPL.. have a look on rarerims.co.uk

How much are they if u dont mind me asking?

Ray

Yup they're nice and in the right size :) Buy them quick before someone else snaps them up and you regret it!

the wheels need refurbing but i can have them as they are at the moment but get them refurbed in the future. they are at my local garage who fit tyres and exhausts. so i have got to know them really well.

Think the tyres are 40s or 45's but not sure mate.

gotta check funds first as was about to order my leather this week for my seats.

looks like i will be geting them. just gotta get center caps sprayed black as they are silver at the moment. And they have a big nut thingy wich holds the cover on which is red so gonna get that painted black too.

• 2 weeks later...

Well got a flat today and my god how awful is the spare wheel :sick: but anyways the important bit is that i am now gonna be getting the new wheels fitted monday which i cant wait for!!!!!! :yahoo: and also when i was there some bloke who collects wheels reckon that they are real volks?????hopefully he is right.

and gonna fit manifold tomorrow!!!wahoo all ready for mk meet

Well got a flat today and my god how awful is the spare wheel :sick:

Yeah well it could be worse, the Integra standard spare wheel only fits the rear wheels due to the front disks. If you get a front flat you have to take a rear wheel and put it on the front then put the spare on the back. Now add snow, subzero temps and darkness. :(

Well got a flat today and my god how awful is the spare wheel :sick:

Yeah well it could be worse, the Integra standard spare wheel only fits the rear wheels due to the front disks. If you get a front flat you have to take a rear wheel and put it on the front then put the spare on the back. Now add snow, subzero temps and darkness. :(

Sounds like a fun day out!

well got manifold on today but still got the spare on so cant really see what its like but will let you all know.

Any body who has a megan manifold on did you put the heat sheild back on????

Those alloys are still soooo hot man! A set of wheels i really do love! (I'm pretty un impressed by most!) I cant wait to see them at MK! I apologise in advance for just standin and drooling at them! Header wise i'd like a gander at that aswell as wana see one in the flesh so to speak! Was impressed with the strut brace i have so would imagine it good quality! I've heard a lot of aftermarket headers mean you can't fit the heat shield back over but im not 100% sure on the megan racing one!

well i have not got the cover on at the moment as two bolts broke on the sheild when removing so bit stuck anyways. only took an hour to fit it!!!!

As for the wheels glad you like them i do lol get them fitted monday cant wait but think a refurb in the future is needed. think someone has tried to refurb them and not done a great job.

The center cap is silver at the moment and the nut which hold it on is red with vk in the middle???now i am thinking spray the cap black and leave the bolt red???or both black???

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links