Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auris Ordered

G79

Careful what you say Kian, you might get the Armed response unit banging down your door.. you know what the old bill are like... they'll belive anything :D

Did they say why they were shipping it in from Japan? Don't know if your interested but I found a company offering a front lip spoiler for the Auris for about £120, and their doing lowering springs, 17" alloys and a few other bits. No sidekirts as of yet, but I'm going to measure the rolla side and the auris side, see if the rolla side skirts will fit the auris :rolleyes:

G

I have no idea why they are shipping it from Japan, Thought all were supposed to be built here in the UK!?!?!? Maybe I will ask for a huge discount seeing as I wont have to cover the costs of UK workers.

Pah to the ARU, I'll set my poochie on to them :eek:ArtyBrock.jpg

All the lip spoiler and other talk is all double dutch to me, what is it? whats a rolla side etc? Doh, I'm so behind with the times

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• G79

• kian

• MarcTS

• nicola_wolves

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I;m going to be the first to mention the good folks of Envy Performance as a source of all things Toyota-related. Doubtless Kev and Gaz would be able to source a range of Auris skirts, spoilers and tuning bits as soon as they hit the shelves on the other side of the world...

A

Having visited the offical TRD (Toyota Racing Development) website, I discovered they're officel outlet in the UK are these people 'fensport.co.uk' and they have a range of Auris bits n bobs. Here's a picy:

Toyota-Auris-Sportiva_edit.jpg

The red arrow points to the front lip spoiler and the black arrow points to the side skirts, unfortunatly they are not offering the side skirts yet so I was thinking of taking some of a Corrola (Rolla) and seeing if they fit. Fensport are also offering, lowering springs, 17" alloys, High response muffler, sports Air filter, and a few other bits... all from TRD.

I'll have to take a look at envy performance web site and see what they've got to offer, the only thing is I think it's going to take a little while for other companys to start producing kits and the such for the Auris where as TRD already have done some bits. Cheers for the pointer though.

Haha... ye give it a try, you never know, you may get a discount :D

G

EDIT: Had a look at envy performace and no parts as of yet, but I've emailed them so will await a reply and let ya all know

Sometimes it can take a while for them to reply to e-mails. A phone call to follow up can be a good idea ;) They also sell loads of stuff not on the website.

Fensport gets mixed reviews from people, but I've never bought from them so I can't give first-hand feedback.

:thumbsup:

A

Cheers alanbradley, I take it you've used envy performance before then (you know they're first names lol)? I'm certainly looking forward to individualising my Auris and making it look nicer than it already is, I must say side skirts are a must, the side of the Auris looks slightly bland (IMO) but the skirts (even simple ones like in the picture) really finish it off.

I'll bear in mind the mixed response from Fensport, and if Envy get the parts in then I'd probably rather but from them (on your recomendation ;) )

G

Ah right, am with ya now, G, the Auris looks ver nice...not sure I'd get the front though, our kerbs are really high up, I'd probably end up taking it off!!! We'll see though.

I've just had an update, my car is due to arrive in the UK on the 19th (Next Monday) whoooooooo

This WILL be ready for collection on the 1st March, oh HAPPY DAYS! :toast::yahoo:

Go Gold if you are serious about using either of those, from memory it was worth it after i bought some bits from fensport.

Kian you lucky so and so.... I haven't heard anything :crybaby::crybaby: Thats it.. I'm going to phone them up and give them some grief.. I WANT MY CAR!!!!! :ffs: :censor: But well done Kian :thumbsup: I'll bet you can't wait...... :yahoo:

mr_miller ... what do you mean go gold?? Gold what?? What do you get for going gold??

Cheese :D

G

I think he is talking about gold membership as TOC have deals in place with companies to provide you with discounts if you are a gold member here. However, the gold membership has been suspended for spooky and mysterious reasons. I would have gone gold a while ago if it was still available so now I'm waiting to see what the new system (if any) will be.

Ooo... discounts... I like discounts :) Cool... when do you think they'll relaunch the Gold system?? And where can I find the details out about it?

Cheers, G

if the gold membership still existed then you could have puirchased it from here but it doesn't, so you can't :P

And the only 2 ways I know of to find out the exact details of what gold gets you is to either become a gold member or to threaten the life of someone who already has gold membership. And as you can't buy it and I don't think threatening people is a good idea, you're out of luck. :crybaby:

Hahahaha..... hmmm.. that really doesn't leave me much choice does it... grrrrr .....

Oh well.. I'll just have to keep my eyes open and see if I spot any with a Gold membership... and then bribe them lol :D

Cheers, G

Kian you lucky so and so.... I haven't heard anything :crybaby::crybaby: Thats it.. I'm going to phone them up and give them some grief.. I WANT MY CAR!!!!! :ffs: :censor: But well done Kian :thumbsup: I'll bet you can't wait...... :yahoo:

mr_miller ... what do you mean go gold?? Gold what?? What do you get for going gold??

Cheese :D

G

I certainly can't wait for the car, I've now confirmed with my insurance company, cover note being sent. I've decided to stick with my current insurer as I've only another 4 months left with them anyway, might as well get that extra years no claims under my belt!

I've memorised my reg already, RK07X**, only 4 letters of a O07 reg, the lower ranks of MI5 :P

On other thoughts, perhaps I should not display my full reg

Why don't you wana display your full reg? hahaha... I like that.. only 4 letters off.. well ur nearly 007 then :P

:crybaby::crybaby: I still haven't heard anything back about my car.. this is pants man :wacko:

Well not long till March now... 2 and half weeks... oooo.. the anticipation... I think the first thing I will do is drive somewhere really far away lol :yahoo:

Kian.. you said you had a bit of a trip to do... where you going again?

G

Why don't you wana display your full reg? hahaha... I like that.. only 4 letters off.. well ur nearly 007 then :P

:crybaby::crybaby: I still haven't heard anything back about my car.. this is pants man :wacko:

Well not long till March now... 2 and half weeks... oooo.. the anticipation... I think the first thing I will do is drive somewhere really far away lol :yahoo:

Kian.. you said you had a bit of a trip to do... where you going again?

G

I will be driving up north to Bradford.

Cool.... how many miles will you be doing? Should put the ol motor through her paces then :) Bet your glad you got the Tech pack :D

G

Cool.... how many miles will you be doing? Should put the ol motor through her paces then :) Bet your glad you got the Tech pack :D

G

Well to my sisters house is is 227 miles, then will have to go see other family members, and then back, the following weekend I will be going to Bournemouth (abour 65 miles) the week after back to Bradford...so some good driving hours getting put in.

Sure am glad I have the Tech Pack, I'm currently 1 short of 2000 tracks on my iPod, still more to put on there too.

I'm just hope that it wont take ages to get used to the shift paddles on the wheel if I'm not in auto mode, although I probably will driving along the m'way!

Rar Kian... thats some millage your going to be doing there... I was thinking of driving to Southampton, which is probably only a coupl of hours away but sheesh... you really are going to be clocking the miles up :D

2000 tracks... how much space has that taken up? Im upto about 5GB at the mo.

Good news.. I heard from Envy Performance :D :D They said to mail them back in a month as Booster Tuning are about to release a kit for the car. Mmm... I wonder what it will look like :drool::drool:

G

Rar Kian... thats some millage your going to be doing there... I was thinking of driving to Southampton, which is probably only a coupl of hours away but sheesh... you really are going to be clocking the miles up :D

2000 tracks... how much space has that taken up? Im upto about 5GB at the mo.

Good news.. I heard from Envy Performance :D :D They said to mail them back in a month as Booster Tuning are about to release a kit for the car. Mmm... I wonder what it will look like :drool::drool:

G

I'm not too sure how much space has been taken up, it certainly is no more than 5GB, I compress my files to a 192kb/s rate therefore takes less space on the 'ole pod.

I sure will be clocking up the miles, lol for the first day or so I will be driving the Auris like a tank, wanting to give a lot of space from all sides, until I find my comfort zsone.

my mate said he saw an Auris on the road yesterday, not sure if it was a test model or if someone has actually not had the bottle to wait a couple more weeks for an 07 reg. He was well impressed with it!

Sweet.. the car he saw... did it have anything written on the side? Like '2 day test drive' or something? Can't imagine someone has bought one and taken delivery that quick surely.. not when we have to wait till March :eek: lol

What size iPod did you get again? I got the 30GB and am having trouble trying to fill it up.. I've put all my music on there and still got 20-25GB left :D I think I need to buy more music.

I know what you mean about plenty of room... I'm going to turn into a granny driving mine lmao :rolleyes:

G

I got the 80gb iPod, will take forever to fill, I've even got loads of photos on there too.

I don't think it would have said 2day test drive, I'm sure he would have noticed this...unless he was tanked up.

Hmm right ok, I went to see Mr Tee tonight, drop off my Registration and Insurance forms ready for the Road Tax. had another gander inside.

Gav, the pic you posted with the black arrow, that is in deed a huge fan! not storage as I first though, perhaps I was all confuddled in my excitement.

One point a sales rep raised when asked if I still had a balance to pay, was that she informs her customers to try and pay a day or two prior to picking up their new car, as on the 1st many people around the country will be trying to pay off the balance, and in the past the card payment system has failed, so customers have been having to wait!

I will pay mine on the 28th...I've also booked a time to collect the car, I thought it might have been between 12-230 pm, but oh no! how's about 8:30 on the 1st March they said.......I grinned and said I think I can just about wait that long :D

So 13 days and counting til my new Auris is on the road...well I guess it's 12.5 now :)

Speak soon chaps n chapesses have a great weekend!.

Kian

Careful what you say Kian, you might get the Armed response unit banging down your door.. you know what the old bill are like... they'll belive anything :D

Did they say why they were shipping it in from Japan? Don't know if your interested but I found a company offering a front lip spoiler for the Auris for about £120, and their doing lowering springs, 17" alloys and a few other bits. No sidekirts as of yet, but I'm going to measure the rolla side and the auris side, see if the rolla side skirts will fit the auris :rolleyes:

G

I have no idea why they are shipping it from Japan, Thought all were supposed to be built here in the UK!?!?!? Maybe I will ask for a huge discount seeing as I wont have to cover the costs of UK workers.

All the lip spoiler and other talk is all double dutch to me, what is it? whats a rolla side etc? Doh, I'm so behind with the times

usually it happens to satisfy demand before UK factory ramps up. It happened with old Corolla as well, when some countries in Continental europe got Japanese cars due to the high demand for Corolla+Avensis from UK.

G

usually it happens to satisfy demand before UK factory ramps up. It happened with old Corolla as well, when some countries in Continental europe got Japanese cars due to the high demand for Corolla+Avensis from UK.

Oh yeah, thats something else the Sales rep said, that the Auris was due to start production in Derby next week??????????

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links