Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Car!

finallyanameicanuse

Well, I've just pxed the 1lt 51 plate GS for an 02 plate TS in Thunder Gray! Pick it up on either Fri or Sat!

Good price - theyd had it up at £6K, knocked it down to £5K and I got them down to £4,750. Also gave me what I think was a very generous £2,200 for mine! :D

Nope, from RRG Rochdale. Its the cheapest that I've seen one from a Toyota Dealer so I'm not compaining! If anything goes wrong I've got the standard 12 month warranty aswell, so it's all good really! Went in at about 5:30 on a Friday afternoon which might help as well, last minute bump to sales figures etc!

Im soooo jealous. I have to drive past the Thunder grey T-sport that I want everyday but I can't have it until i've sold the integra. It's driving me insane. Can't believe the Toyota dealer has knocked £500 off the window price today, I just know it's going to go and i'll regret it.

It's a 53 thunder grey T-sport with 31,000 on the clock for £6500, does that sound about right? It's just a start as i'll easily get another £500 off it.

Im soooo jealous. I have to drive past the Thunder grey T-sport that I want everyday but I can't have it until i've sold the integra. It's driving me insane. Can't believe the Toyota dealer has knocked £500 off the window price today, I just know it's going to go and i'll regret it.

It's a 53 thunder grey T-sport with 31,000 on the clock for £6500, does that sound about right? It's just a start as i'll easily get another £500 off it.

Sounds bout right to me - the one I've got is an 02 with 60,000 on the clock and that started at £6K so...

And Kerby, seeing your car :drool: - there aint goin to be no competition for quite a while!!

Not until all the finances manage to drag themselves out the pit I've just got them in anyway..... :D

im still unsure why you rate the teg so badly, yes its more expensive to run cos its a powerful car, but thats expected.

im hoping to get an integra DC5 as my next car and i havent seen a bad review for it yet...

I don't rate the Teg badly at all. In fact it's been my dream for about 10 years to own one and now I have it's still my favourite car in the whole world. I'm changing due to circumstance, maybe theres even a little tiny bit of old man syndrome setting in (at 29 LOL). Im getting married in august and im trying to settle down a little bit, plus the money from the sale would come in handy. The final thing is at some point im hoping my fiancee is going to learn to drive (someones gotta pick me up from the pub) im hoping to hand the Yaris on to her eventually.

Integra's rule :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I don't rate the Teg badly at all. In fact it's been my dream for about 10 years to own one and now I have it's still my favourite car in the whole world. I'm changing due to circumstance, maybe theres even a little tiny bit of old man syndrome setting in (at 29 LOL). Im getting married in august and im trying to settle down a little bit, plus the money from the sale would come in handy. The final thing is at some point im hoping my fiancee is going to learn to drive (someones gotta pick me up from the pub) im hoping to hand the Yaris on to her eventually.

Integra's rule :thumbsup::thumbsup:

your forgiven! :thumbsup:

Excellent!! See, Mr. T aint all bad for deals, they have their moments of niceness!! I'm holding back for an Auris soon, i'm gonna run my car for a while longer though and then treat myself i think!!

• 2 weeks later...

Well, picked the Tsport up yesterday. A little later than we'd agreed, but this was due to the fact that when they started giving a final clean on the Friday they put the power washer on it and paint started to flake off the front bumper! Credit too them though, they rang and let me know and sorted it out rather than letting me pick it up and having to go back and convince them it wasn't my fault...

Took it on the Motorway on the way home and I was simply amazed! Was doing *cough* 70 *cough* and it was hard to hold it back! Just wanted to keep on pulling!

Just got to wait for the finances to recover now before I start getting in touch with Envy.... :D

Its a bit of a step up aye! Everything about it is better. Not trashin the GS, it was a crackin car n would recommend it to anyone lookin for a 1ltr or a 1.2, but the Tsports just in a different league! :yahoo:

Well that is the problem with the T Sport once you have had one you wonder what to have next the specs on the new yaris sR look distinctly underwhelming in the press and i still don't like the ped friendly bonnet that rears up at you. Enjoy :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links