Do Not Sell My Personal Information

De-cat Pipe For 96 St202

Gundy

have you tried mongoose, janspeed, blitz, hks (not sure if they do a de cat though), Sebring???

i do know another way, but its a last resort- let me know how it goes with the companys though

good luck

HELP

does anybody know where i can get a de-cat pipe for my celica???????

i can't find one anywhere!!!!!

TDI (Torque Developments International ) power tuning should be able to help, see link below

http://www.tdi-plc.com/toyota_celica.html

Thanx guys,i've emailed tdi,so hopefully they'll come up with something!!I just bought a mongoose full system but the flange on the cat is buggered!!!I tried mongoose but they don't do them,i've also tried a few others but have had no luck!I'll see what tdi come up with.

Cheers lads :thumbsup:

aaargggghhhhh,grumble grumble :angry:

still no joy,both tdi and fensport don't offer decat pipes for my car.think i'm gonna have to get one made for!!!!!!!!

What a sickener :(

aaargggghhhhh,grumble grumble :angry:

still no joy,both tdi and fensport don't offer decat pipes for my car.think i'm gonna have to get one made for!!!!!!!!

What a sickener :(

Sorry about that mate really thought TDI could've helped out. :(

You could always remove your cat and gutt it?

Thats what im gonna do with my one when i get round to it.

Just gotta be carful not to inhale the dust or get it in your eyes :o

:lol:

Dont know how much help this will be but my mate couldnt get one for his FTO so he took off the cat and took it to a local engineering company who cut off the flanges from the cat and welded them onto a blank piece of pipe for him, it only cost him £35 as well.

I got mine from http://www.japspeed-racing.co.uk

Cost almost a ton including delivery, made in stainless and is massively over engineered :thumbsup:

Really nice bloke i spoke to both times i called, 1 week delivery....

Still havent fitted it yet as i havent had time but am expecting a good fit from the look of it.

BTW mate i also have the mongoose system so will post here when its all fitted B)

Excellant WillB,you are the kiddie!!! :thumbsup:

thanks also to the rest of you guys who helped.i was going to cut the flanges and get them welded to a straight pipe but they are rotten and short of replacing the cat i would much prefer to get rid of!!!

I've emailed japspeed,so hopefully they'll come up with the goods.

Can't wait to get this exhaust on,its just what the car needs,the original system is just choking the engine!!!!:lol:

Supersprint do a de-cat pipe for the st202, cost about £130 inclusive of vat. Powerflow will also do one for you for about the same dosh B)

got it home today :D

very well made,compliments to the guys at japspeed :thumbsup:

only took a day to come home :o

pure quality!!

check it out

post-37-1062024105.gif

HI,

Just wondering how your cars fair on emitions tests without a CAT, anyone had experience with MOT's?

B) HEY there, Ive got a pipe that will bolt straight in where the cat goes its of a rallyee gt4 that hit a tree!!! In Australia. They sold parts of it! ITs no good for the enviroment thogh! :D I dont use mine u can buy it if you want!

• 8 months later...

for de cat pipes go here http://www.tuneacar.co.uk/index.php?id_men...f6550bf40f16220

Total including next day delivery (£6.00) and VAT comes to £111.62.

The de-cat pipe is made from 100% stainless steel and comes with built in lambda sensor mount. This de-cat kit is designed to be bolt on and off during convenient times (MOT’s).

Its in stock and ready for dispatch, upon your order on the sales line 0870 727 98 27.

The de-cat pipe should increase hp levels of around 12hp, provided of course that your car’s engine is in good condition and you have an intake kit at the minimum. On its own without any other mods to your car, ie. If your car is totally standard, then you can expect around 6-8bhp. i ordered 1 this week , it came quick , but no new bolts or gaskets as on web page .was stainless steel but flanges are steel ,so heat proof paint going on welds.you also have to blank off hole for lambda sensor , i used a bolt straight through to seal it.