Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fujitsubo Power Getter Exhaust

nofus84

Hi Peeps,

Unfortunately due to Insurance Issues I'm unable to fit my sexy new Exhuast! :crybaby:

Completely brand new in box. Selling for £290

I haven't looked into delivery costs yet, but if you want to save yourself the extra cost you can pick it up direct.

I'm located in Sandhurst, Berkshire. (South of England)

If you need pictures just let me know.

Thanks,

Ben

Good luck with selling exhaust mate!

Your pretty near me, aint seen you about, get some pics up of your car!

lol, Cheers bud. Yeh, well next time i'm in Reading i'll be listening out for you beasting it around town!

Come on peeps. Save yourself £70 off the list price and get it brand spanking new from meee!

£290 as new

Yeh, Stupidy I didn't think it would be a problem, but direct line don't insure on mods to anyone under 25.... :blink:

Got absolutely schooled there! I looked at moving my insurance but I've got 2 years of recognised no claims when I was a named driver with Direct Line (don't think any other company do that).

I may take another look at the idea later in the year, once my Bank a/c recovers from Xmas & new year!!!!

ok, I've managed to check out costs on delivery & I really need to get this sold!

So if anyone is interested for £290 i'll throw in free delivery. It will go by DHL as they also compensate for any loss of damage should there be any.

£290 + DHL Delivery free! :thumbsup:

Money. You can always make more of it!

Direct line are a bunch of ^*(%^s

A

If I were you mate Id phone around a couple of places and tell them your predicament - you never know??? And if not - the Ryan you tight git buy it.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok peeps. This is my final final offer to anyone who is considering....

£260 for a brand new backbox which retails at £360, so your saving yourself £100!

PLUS i'll throw in FREE DHL next day delivery! I need to get this sold so grab urself an absolute bargain and do something special for ur Yaris!!!!

Someone buy it FFS before I p1ss away all the hard earned iv saved for my insurance due next month!!

lmao BUY IT ill let u have a listen of mine this afternoon if u need a little convincing :P

Someone buy it FFS before I p1ss away all the hard earned iv saved for my insurance due next month!!

lmao BUY IT ill let u have a listen of mine this afternoon if u need a little convincing :P

Could do with havin a listen to yours at some point!

Was busy this afternoon pickin my Megan header up off Seever tho.... (Hence all the hard earned :P )

W'll see if its still goin after payday :thumbsup:

will this fit straight onto a 1.0? any pics?

Pretty certain it doesn't, its for a T-Sport.

If you don't know what it is, what it looks like or what it sounds like then you really shouldn't be buying it tbh...

A

Could do with havin a listen to yours at some point!

Was busy this afternoon pickin my Megan header up off Seever tho.... (Hence all the hard earned :P )

W'll see if its still goin after payday :thumbsup:

Yes, indeed you did! Legend... nice to meet you mate, shame I couldn't chat a bit longer but food was calling! Hope it goes on well for you!

I'd have bought this by now, but sadly my car's got wonky exhaust mounts so it won't fit! Tried before at Envy... such a nice bit of kit and sounds oh so very nice!

im new to the scene but have heard about these back boxes is there any pics or a site were i could take a closer look

• 2 weeks later...