Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mini Meeting

viperroom_112

hey , well , i cant be f*** with all this planning and stuff , who wants to just have a mini meet one sunday in february , just meet each other , check the cars out ... just a small thing ... cant be bothered with all these plans and that which never ever materialise . lets just have a meet !

anyone up for it ? even if only one member is interested , i will still meet ya LOL ?? :D

That's what we have done for the Milton Keynes Mini Meet..........................we currently have nearly 20 cars coming :eek:

Right. I'm busy 10th/11th and will (hopefully) have to pop to Newcastle one other weekend in Feb, but count me in...

:thumbsup:

Alan

see how easy was that , lets just pick a day / evening toward end of feb !!! suitable time for peeps to just say if coming or not and go for it , how about 28th feb or around then , just an evening meet !!!??? give me other dats if u wanna ..

It's ok.. i'll bring the MR2 ;)

and also... mine DOESN'T show anyones up.. there all nice wee cars :thumbsup:

Yeah, might have washed mine by then! :D

Diaried, so count me in :thumbsup:

A

I could possibly come. Any excuse to bom about in the Evo.

excellant one mate , seem to have alot of interest for one of these meets which is excellant :) :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

hey , i am still totally up for this , FORGOT tho LOL , but as i said before what nite and where and i will do it , just forgot that was all !!!! and even if only one other person can meet i am up for it !!!!

DAVE

Too late I'm afraid... :(

A

• 3 weeks later...

alrite viper mate am new to this owners club stuff. ave got a 95 celica just done an turbo converson and was wondering if theres going to be any gatherings in the north or center of scotland in the near future cheers mate scott

I'm off work for a week in 2 weeks time... hint hint :lol: