Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Northern Meet - Sunday 11th February

Kev Mc

Can someone please confirm the time and place :unsure: and mebbe who's coming? :thumbsup:

I have to leave for Rochdale now, so could someone call me and let me know the details :help: when they are confirmed?

PRETTY PLEASE :thumbsup:

As far as I can tell the aim is to meet at the Trafford Centre at 11:30. Hopefully I'll be bringing my mate (fatlid on here) for directions, if he doesn't come though I'm determined to go anyway, I just might be a bit (read: extremely) late because of my brain apparently missing the part that lets everybody else read maps & signs. I'll be there eventually though

I dont suppose anyone would be coming from near M6 J16/17 - if so could you do me a BIG favour and pm me as i need to pick something up from there (Blitz NUR Spec for the tubby) - if you can pick it up for me then i can meet u at trafford and treat you to a meal :thumbsup:

I got a call of a member Saterday night saying that they were not going.................but at the time I didn't know that Hou and Fizz were not going :( and I thought that the meet was going ahead as planned. :thumbsup:

Its a shame :crybaby: Was saying only yesterday that Northern meets used to be big...but you do have to bare in mind the weather and lack of money for some peeps.

Time of year i guess although i remember the xscape meet ages back at the beginning of the year and it was a BIG turnout despite the cold weather.

As stated earlier, Im currently in the process of purchasing a property and had to arrange another viewing for inspection purposes.

Those who say they are going to go to the meet should at least inform people of their intentions on the site as opposed to just not showing up. :blink:

Its just common courtesy to do so. (Dale has an excuse of no net) but the rest should have said prior... tut tut.. :!Removed!: