Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Celica Gt4 Bhp

ynaseem

with 101 Ron fuel it should be 220BHP, but with normal petrol it will be around 200BHP :thumbsup: But, you can use Optimax(98ron) and if needed use an octane booster which will be around 100 ron all in all!

one of my friends has a 89 GTFour, its a 12 second car and i think its 165 at the wheels

I don't know if I'm missing something, but that sounds completely wrong to me. 12 seconds with 165 at the wheels?!?! I'm not thinking so.

maybe i do, could it be 165 at the front and 165 at the back? i know its 12 seconds though, i have a magazine with him and his car in it from a few weeks ago.

165 at the front and the back????

So your talking 330 in total at the wheels?

Hummm, still i'd love to see 12secs. Especially out of a Gen 4, not the most airodynamic thing in the world. :thumbsup:

haha ino, its a wicked little car. Its packed under the bonnet, i attached a pic, i hope it looks something like that under my bonnet one day :P

post-37-1061138930.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links