Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Muliplex Wiring?

Bearcat

Just a follow up post to this. The reason I have asked the question is that in order to drive a car I need an infrared hand control fitting and the cost of having one fitted or moved from one car to another depends on the type of wiring involved.

For those that are intrested you can see a picture of hand control here: http://www.tleng.com.au/handcontrol.jpg

Bearcat

handcontrol.jpg

Not for being rude, but isn't that control for a disable driver??

That's the sort of thing that would need a whole rewire, to enable to use the functions that its showing

Bing

handcontrol.jpg

Not for being rude, but isn't that control for a disable driver??

That's the sort of thing that would need a whole rewire, to enable to use the functions that its showing

Bing

Yes, it is for a disabled driver. The control enables me to drive an Automatic car. The main part of the control which is not pictured is connected into the wires in the steering colum. No rewiring is required but the job does need to be done by someone who knows what they are doing.

Bearcat

Is there a way to tell if my corolla has muliplex wiring? Its a late 04 plate T3.

Thanks,

Bearcat

All sorted now. The parts of the wiring that the hand control are connected to are not part of the Multiplex wiring.