Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Some Pics From Today.......

Karma Supra

Took the soop out today to get a couple more miles on the freshly built engine.... I thought I'd take a couple of snaps!

SoopTT2.JPG

SoopTT.JPG

I still can't decide what colour to get the wheels refurbed in...

Thinking Volks Racing Bronze

yes, bronze on that beast would look amazing!

but the missus thinks your daft to change the colour.

what do women know, eh?

Its an '88

bet it will :P

anyway, its his car, his choice (subliminal thoughts, bronzzzzzzzeeeeee)

Charlie, looking as sexy as ever :thumbsup: (The car that is!)

I'd have to say that silver gives good contrast. Try photoshop with Bronze to get an idea.

P.S. I want your car!!!

Charlie, i think i still have the colour match for your old ones, the GOLD ONES, THAT WOOD LOOK SO COOOOOL

Awesome looking car mate. As for the wheels i think silver is cool mate :thumbsup: But perhaps a graphite grey??? Choice is yours my friend :thumbsup:

jerry!!

hey mate if it helps here is a pic of the mkiv with the new color wheels

the car looks !Removed! great with silver in my opinion tho!!

alexDSC01227.jpg

Cheers Guys.... I think I have decided...

Its a briliant silver, covered with tinted laquer.. makes then look regular silver hear on, but as you look at the metal surface at an angle it gets darker, adding depth... :D

Cheers Guys.... I think I have decided...

Its a briliant silver, covered with tinted laquer.. makes then look regular silver hear on, but as you look at the metal surface at an angle it gets darker, adding depth... :D

sounds good.

we'll need pics of course :)

Very nice car, i notice a couple of diferences in decalls to mine are yours standard. The wheels look good silver mate :thumbsup:

Decals and badges are all factory, although my rear "GT Twin turbo" Badge SHOULD be silver, but some filthy chav stole it, and toyota only now sell white ones!!!

I believe the side stickers are meant to say "24 valve twin turbo" but the 24 valve bit has been removed ;)

Those horrid bumper scuff protectors were put on by the preivous owner and will be removed one day... unfortunately the paint comes off with them :( so I'll need the bumpers respreying :(

Decals and badges are all factory, although my rear "GT Twin turbo" badge SHOULD be silver, but some filthy chav stole it, and toyota only now sell white ones!!!

I believe the side stickers are meant to say "24 valve twin turbo" but the 24 valve bit has been removed ;)

Those horrid bumper scuff protectors were put on by the preivous owner and will be removed one day... unfortunately the paint comes off with them :( so I'll need the bumpers respreying :(

didn't notice bumbper prtectors but isee wot u mean, mine does say 24 valve but nothing on rear n/s so may try and source. cheers mate :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links