Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

'97 Camry Sport Exhaust.

Bakesy

My exhaust is on it's last legs and have been told by my garage that it is a main dealer part at a cost of about £500 for mild steel and £1000 for stainless...... :crybaby:

Anyone on here know otherwise?

Or perhaps a fabricator that can make one for sensible money?

Or does anyone have a secondhand one for sale?

• 3 weeks later...

My exhaust is on it's last legs and have been told by my garage that it is a main dealer part at a cost of about £500 for mild steel and £1000 for stainless...... :crybaby:

hi m8

i was thining about upgrading my exhaust

i got prices form long life exhaust and power flow which both compaines use stainless and have guantee for life i want and twin pipe option single pipe on each side and got qouted £500 to make this up also if you just want single pipe all stanless only £350 fitted and made up

which is much better then the dealers price :D

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a genuine toyota exhaust for my camry last summer. Paid £400 - £500 for the mid and rear sections only. However, the dealer damaged the front section whcih was in perfect working order (I checked it personally with the help of a kwik fit fitter) and told me that needed replacing as well. since it contains the Cat converter, I got a quote for just under £800 for the part alone.

Anyone know if I'd be better off getting one in Belgium? Have asked a friend to call a local dealer out there.

I'd not consider getting some other make, did this with a Carina I had. Wasn't happy. Went back to the Toyota exhaust.

• 4 weeks later...

Took my 97 Camry 2.2L manual Sport to MIJ Performance (http://www.mijperformance.com/ ) today as the flexi sectin in my exhaust had blown. I paid £650 for the entire stainless steel section (downpipe, flexi, Cat C, back end of the exhaust inc resonater and baffler and tail pipe) including fitting. Comes with a life time gaurantee.

The folks there are extremely professional and helpfull and did the job from start to finish in 3 hours. And the GT-R Skyline... Oh my! Yes please!!!!