Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

E12 D4d Tte Chip

DaveSR

Just a heads up for anybody that is thinking of getting one :thumbsup:

Found some on eBay: Linky

Nice price too so I don't think they will be around for long :(

The sellers are ProlexUK which are a registered seller on here so they must be alright :thumbsup: !

Unfortunatly I don't have the funds at the moment to buy one ..... but if Prolex would like to send us a freebie I would be most gratefull :yes::yahoo: ;)

If anybody gets/has one I would like to know how they effect the car ...... and their insurance :thumbsup:

Off to see if I can drum up some cash :( :crybaby:

I'd love a plug n play power upgrade for my car, and in the grand scheme of things it's not even prohibitively expensive either.

Yep 30 odd BHP for £600 isn't bad ...... I know a few people in the yaris section have spent far more and have only recieved a couple of BHP gain.

I think in car terms this is probably the best value for BHP mod you can buy on any car :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

An extra 30BHP... hmmm.. nice.... so what sort of performace gains gain you expect for that?? I.E. 0-60, top speed, how will affect MPG??

Just so you know I'm thinking about getting one for th Auris... when they eventually release one :(

Cheers

G

An extra 30BHP... hmmm.. nice.... so what sort of performace gains gain you expect for that?? I.E. 0-60, top speed, how will affect MPG??

Just so you know I'm thinking about getting one for th Auris... when they eventually release one :(

Cheers

G

Not sure if they will release one (well an offical Toyota one) as the one posted above is only for the Pre-facelift E12. Toyota don't do one for the facelift E12 as it failed on emissions or something.

Anyway more info on the one above can be found - Here

Cheers DaveSR... I hope they do release one.... I don't want to get a non TTE one as I won't want to in-validate my waranty :(

G

Cheers DaveSR... I hope they do release one.... I don't want to get a non TTE one as I won't want to in-validate my waranty :(

G

The majority are just plug and play - so you could fit one and get away with it ie taking it out for service time/have a problem ;)

Mind you being a brand new car I'm sure you will have a fair few visits to toyota ;)

Hmmm... cool... I hope I don't have too many trips to Toyota, let's just hope that because it is based on the Corolla, they won't have too many bugs running around.

Cheers

G

hi,

Can somebody tell me if these Tte chip is only suitable for diesel models.

thanks

Affraid so .....

hi,

Thanks just have to ask that ,D-4D badging shoudl have confirmed it for me.

I envy those D-4D owners,a plug and play improvement,hope TTE will do one for 1.6 VVTI petrol

models.

Cheers..

hi,

Thanks just have to ask that ,D-4D badging shoudl have confirmed it for me.

I envy those D-4D owners,a plug and play improvement,hope TTE will do one for 1.6 VVTI petrol

models.

Cheers..

please ask about plug n play units on the yaris forum

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links