Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pic Request - Window Tints

sxi_ste

Hey,

Im fairly new here, i got a corolla 2.0 d4d , tte parts on it, ill post some pics up tommorow. im looking at booking my car in for window tints fairyl soon but undecided on what shade to have.

What shade has the corolla sr got? is it Dark smoke

Could you all please post pictures of your corollas with tints and explain what shade or percentage light they let through.

Regards

Ste

Here's a pic of my SR with standard factory tints. Not sure on the percentage, but they look dark from the outside whilst allowing a decent amount of light through to the inside.

SR_TINT.jpg

67 views and only 1 reply!!!

Im thinking of gettind dark smoke on the beack 3 windows and light on the front 2, anybody got pics of this or any other combinations they think look good

Hi

My G6 has side windows done in light smoke (75% of light through), and i just added a graduated sunstrips to front and back. Most people like it. leaving back window alone lets enough light in, helps visibility when parking and stops being noticed by local Police so easily.

SR has standard factory on rear which is a bit much. the tint is the same in both pics. looking at my car 'side on' seems really dark

G697.jpg

but as you can see by 2nd pic through windscreen, its not so bad.

G6-270205.jpg

I hope that helped

Rich K :thumbsup:

I'll get pic of both cars together so you can compare in the same light.

Still undecided, i had a corsa before and i had medium on the back 3 and light on the front 2, that looked nice, but half the time you coudnt even tell they was tinted, thats why i was looking at something abit darker.

I will probably go with dark smoke on the back 3 and light on the front 2.

anybody think dark on the back window, medium on the back 2, light on the front would look any good?

Heres a pic of my car:

corollagh2.jpg

corollaei6.png

And heres a pic of my old corsa :

1161602imgzz8hl9.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hey,

Im fairly new here, i got a corolla 2.0 d4d , tte parts on it, ill post some pics up tommorow. im looking at booking my car in for window tints fairyl soon but undecided on what shade to have.

What shade has the corolla sr got? is it Dark smoke

Could you all please post pictures of your corollas with tints and explain what shade or percentage light they let through.

Regards

Ste

Hi just got my windows tinted LIMO BLACK look good on my black corolla colour collection, that is the darkest tint i could get only had the rear doors and the hatch done hope this helps :thumbsup:

any chance of pictures matey? how much did it cost you aswell?

any chance of pictures matey? how much did it cost you aswell?

Still working out how to upload pictures any ideas???? Cost was £120 always do a good job this is the third car we have had done two yarises one corolla :thumbsup:

www.imageshack.us then copy the link it gives you from there

www.imageshack.us then copy the link it gives you from there

Just posted a photo off my car with windows tinted but it has opened a new topic if this helps :yahoo:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links