Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Got My Car Back From The Shop Today..

Adubb

hey everyone.. I just got my car done yesterday.. I put the custom dual side exhaust on.. new rims.. shaved the door handles.. and molded on the rear and sides.. what do ya think??

fb643327.jpg

looks good dude :thumbsup:

looks good but i dont understand....

'I' got my car back from the shop.

'i' put on a side exhaust etc...

do you work in the shop, or did the shop do the work ?

:lol: LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

OH MAN!!! Yall are sooo gullible.. hahaha..

I didnt really get my car out of the shop.. I just photoshopped my car.. hehehehehehehehe.. but I will mold the sides like that and put that exhaust on it.. REAL soon!! ;) I just wanted to see what it'd look like! now i know.. te hehe.. aight.. cya

Hey that looks good like that. So do you think you can do it? How much will the kit cost?

jerry!!

thanks jerry.. I'm bout to do the same picture.. only w/ my new wheels on it.. just to see.. but what kit are you talkin about?? Here in a few mins. I'll post a pic of what it looks like now.. and what it will.. hang tight.. :D

ok.. so here's the pics to show u the difference..

the first pic is what it looks like RIGHT NOW..

and the second pic is w/ dual side exhaust.. and body kit molded on.. and one body line taken out.. cheers mates! :arrgg-matey: :cacker:

fb66f715.jpg

fb624ff6.jpg

That's exactly what I envisioned when you suggested sidepipes. I think it would look good. I would go for a round/oval tips but that's just me.

And uh, What's up with your paint job? Is that something special? Maybe it's the lighting but it really looks marbled. At first I was going to say spray can But i would like to give you the benefit of the doubt.

No offense meant of course.

I cant wait to get the exhaust done next friday!! I will have "REAL" pics then.. lol..

but umm spray can??? OH MAN! I wouldnt touch my car w/ a spray can!! maybe it's just the way the sun was settin or something.. hmm.. dont know.. oh well.. but trust me.. it's DEF. not a spray can paint job!

oh.. p.s. My next paint job.. after I mold on all the pieces and everything.. I'm goin to paint it white at first, then puttin that blue on after the white.. then I'm gettin this chemical that I'm puttin on the blue.. which will make it break apart, and sort of make it look like a desert cracking or something.. and u'll be able to see the white underneath the blue.. I think it'll be sweet.. but guess we'll just have to see.. aight.. cya

hehe you sure got me goin :P but it looks very tasty, those sidepipes integrated into the sideskirts... nice one! although the sidehandles are a no-no if you ask me ;) keep them on just the way they are :thumbsup: