Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Speeding ?

TCGT

hi,

I was doing 110 today down the A19. The other cars must've been going some as they were all passing me.

Okay so the speedos acting up.

It fluctuates wildly at lower speeds then climbs to ridiculous speeds when doing around 50.

Has anybody had a similar experience with the electronic setup and if so is it likely to be the sender on the gearbox or the speedo.

cheers

hi,

I was doing 110 today down the A19. The other cars must've been going some as they were all passing me.

Okay so the speedos acting up.

It fluctuates wildly at lower speeds then climbs to ridiculous speeds when doing around 50.

Has anybody had a similar experience with the electronic setup and if so is it likely to be the sender on the gearbox or the speedo.

cheers

Just a thought. If you've got the electronic speedo set up' it could be to do with hte other electrical glitches. :unsure:

PM Calisto and ask her. She had something similar with KITT when her alty went belly up I think. :thumbsup:

I seem to recall her clocks going ' a bit !Removed!' last year - Can't remember why though ( although alternator sounds familiar ! )

hi,

thanks all for your help, a new/used sensor arrived this morning. £12

Struggled a bit to fit it and wasn't convinced it was seated properly, but it works. Speedo is now smooth but I'll miss doing 110 :D