Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Horn

T V O R

Sounds like it’s from Noddy’s car and is rather embarrassing.

Are there any aftermarket horns available or would another Toyota horn from another model fit?

I’m just looking for a straight swap.

:thumbsup:

you could use any air horn or magneto horn, you can get them in halfrauds, eBay, internet, anywhere for about 10-15 quid. Some blast off them...

Personally im going for a dixie horn dukes of hazzard style, but its harder to fit as you have to find a place to mount the 5 horns :eek:

A normal air horn will have one horn or you could go for a dual tone with two horns.

Not looking for an air horn, just a straight replacement that will fit in the same place, two tone and louder.

I'd guess all horns from any car are pretty much an easy swap.

cut loads of people up on roundabouts until you hear one you like. :D

Yeah, I have to admit that was 1 thing I always hated in my Yaris, it quite frankly sounded pathetic. I believe Kimi has changed the horn of her supercharged beast so she's probably the best person to ask :thumbsup:

did i hear my name :rolleyes:

yes i changed my horn ages ago, as the oem one sounded like a dogs sqeeky toy :P

any aftermarket horn will do the trick, you may just have to extend the wire a little

depending where you put it, most horns earth themselves on the body.

Get yourself to a breakers yard and look for a k11 micra, standard twin horn with a good sound :thumbsup:

im confused about the horns now, are they different on different yaris 's? mine sounds fine or is that just me??

Must be just you :lol::lol: as most of us dont like the sound !

however if yours sounds fine to you, dont worry about it .

im confused about the horns now, are they different on different yaris 's? mine sounds fine or is that just me??

I'm pretty sure it's a standard sound for the whole Yaris range but I just think it sounds awful, I never used mine because I was ashamed of it, as long as you're happy though that's all that matters

i have to agree, the horn is crap. it doesnt really work with an angry face on.

although i was in my mates 2003 civic and it sounds basically the same as the yaris, which is worse cos its a bigger car

japanese = great brains but dodgy decisions

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links