Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Integra Type R!

scoobyspanker

I was looking round an import garage in Bristol and they had a new Integra Type R, very nice, i dowt it is as raw as the last 1 but it looks as good! Nice 1 Honda! :hokus-pokus:

Yeah very nice aren't they there was one at JAE and at the bloney meet earlier on in the year nice car but think there a bit softer than the last one <_<

Simon

Great car the honda integra type r. I really like the look of the new model. Plus honda have got that amazing engine as well. Would love to test drive one just to feel the kick :drool:

Here's a picture of one.

jerry

post-15-1060901786.jpg

Sure its a looker, but i dont agree with Honda's NO TURBO policy. The Integra could whip supra's with a turbo strapped onto it but noooooooooooo Honda want to play the N/A game.

Also the NSX, would be NSeX with a Turbo. :lol:

Id sooner import a New Integra Type R than buy a Civic Type R though. :thumbsup:

def rather have the Integra than the civic! I'm seeing tons of the civics about down here in Devon :wacko:

Sure its a looker, but i dont agree with Honda's NO TURBO policy. The Integra could whip supra's with a turbo strapped onto it but noooooooooooo Honda want to play the N/A game.

Also the NSX, would be NSeX with a Turbo. :lol:

Id sooner import a New Integra Type R than buy a Civic Type R though. :thumbsup:

I personally don't play the Tubby game (mainly due to budget). And if it's pushing out 240bhp as an N/A... then Yes Please :drool: I'll have one :drool:

Than again I wouldn't be able to say no to a CS ST205 either :drool::drool:

:thumbsup::drool::thumbsup:

Honda, smonda...............give me a Supra still anyday....

I think the integra Type R is a lovely motor. The thought of having a car that can rev right up to nearly 9000 rpm. Thats got to be a buzz dont you think :drool: To me it looks better than the older model :yes:

jerry!!

Yup, acura rsx type s is the same as the honda integra type r

Its just different brand name like Nissan also use Infiniti in the US and Honda uses Acura :blink:

Either way, i would still prefer one of those! :drool:

Kenny

i personally think the new integra type r smashes the old 1 hands down! i saw 2 of them in JAE a fortnight ago. they r beauties!

Yup, acura rsx type s is the same as the honda integra type r

Its just different brand name like Nissan also use Infiniti in the US and Honda uses Acura :blink:

Either way, i would still prefer one of those! :drool:

Kenny

Yep absolutly correct..

Just like Lexus is a spin on Toyota...

Yes you are right kenny.

Checkout the acura rsx version :thumbsup:

jerry!!

post-15-1061243470.jpg

Here's one more shot of the rear end of the acura rsx.

jerry!!

post-15-1061243735.jpg

thanx for the pics jerry! :thumbsup:

i think the new integra type r is for the people who needs the comfort in cars! the old one was raw and agressive, honda didnt even put stereo, air con, soundproofing materials in it, which means revving all the way to 9000rpm can deafen your ears!! :help:

and u gotta love the way the VTEC engine being able to rev all the way up to 9000rpm where most other engines will be running out of puff!!

but anyway, those were my opinions........

Kenny

and u gotta love the way the VTEC engine being able to rev all the way up to 9000rpm where most other engines will be running out of puff!!

yeah honda engines are like motor bikes.

only problem is you get bugger all power down the bottom, i dont think the vtec even comes in till about 5-6 grand. really have to rev the !Removed! out of em to get power

QUOTE (Kenny @ Aug 18 2003, 10:27 PM)

yeah honda engines are like motor bikes.

only problem is you get bugger all power down the bottom, i dont think the vtec even comes in till about 5-6 grand. really have to rev the !Removed! out of em to get power

apparently the corolla T Sport's worse. it might have 190bhp, but it's got even less torque than a V-TEC, so it feels flat as a !Removed! below 6000rpm, or whenever it is that the VVTi comes into play :blink:

:wacko:

didnt know they were that bad. the vvti comes into play properly at about 4400 on my lil yaris. lol

Yeah, both VVTi and VTEC engine needs revving hard as theres not much power below 5000-6000rpm, but after that, it doesnt take long to reach to 9000rpm!!!! :bye:

Get a VTEC controller and you have power through the entire Rev band.......... ;)

Nice motors the type-r's........ B)