Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Weird Heater

londoner

My Corolla's internal heater is playing up. A while ago, I noticed that the air being blown into the car was rather weak. I checked the pollen filter and found it to be covered in dust. I cleaned it, popped it back in and all was well. However, now the two middle vents only blow cold air whilst the outer vents blow warm.

Jus wondering if the two clips in the pic have anything to do with it. ( they fell out from behind the heater ages ago when I replaced the CD player) I probably need to replace the pollen filter too right? I also check the coolant too.

Cheers if you can help.

dsc00170rm3.jpg

:lol: Those should be cold air vents.

Eh? I have 4 Internal fan vents. I can set it to blow hot or cold on all four. It shouldnt be blowing different types of air.

well i think it also depends on what setting you got on the sliding adjuster thing, whether the air in the car is circulating or getting constant fresh air in! if you got the setting on constant fresh air the two middle vents would blow cold air! and i tend to find that the windscreen/windows de-mists faster with fresh air blowing through the car so i always keep it at that setting

actually, the two middle vents blow fresh air which ever way the sliding adjuster is at. they only blow hot air if you have the dial turned so air is blown towards the head!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links