Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Do You Think? Bought Bert's Rear Lights!

T-Sport_Jay

How you doing guys?

Finally got chance to share this all with you as i promised Bert................. and i personally think they look better on a red T Sport what do you lot think?

Been thinking of getting these for ages now that i've bought them i wish i'd done it ages ago!

The other pic is of my strut brace and my god how much difference???? and of course my RED TYPHOON KIT hahaha. Best bit of money i spent on the thing!

And for proof.................... well gentlemen it has finally been done..................My humble 2002 T Sport has managed to beat a 53 Honda Civic Type-R off the line and down 300 meters where the road merges back into one lane!

I don't know if he was a rubbish driver but it was very close but i was just edging away when he was forced to brake! Probably due to my typhoon kit but the type-r has been beaten by our cts! hahaha

rear.bmp

engine.bmp

hi,

they look great mate.... especially with the red.

not many chavs can afford a cts.... so dont worry about lookin like a chav.... :thumbsup:

bert.