Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Tyres

Griffyn

I currently have 16" with 195/45 Toyo T1S gona get some new Toyo Rs this time round. However can I fit 205s on the front? (Rears are fine and have loads and loads of tread, but fronts are almost illegal).

Please get back ASAP as I need to order tyres v soon, as I said v low on tread :rolleyes:

You certainly can fit 205s if your wheels are 7" wide. I wouldn't though, a few people have had problems with 205s on the Yaris! :thumbsup:

I wouldn't bother with 205's they will probably cost more and you could have trouble with them catching depending on what offset the wheels are.

And for the slight extra difference in width I doubt your going to get much more grip.

195/50/15 is the best tyre size for the yaris as it gives the best blend of grip and comfort without all the sacrifices of other sizes.

195/50/15 is the best tyre size for the yaris as it gives the best blend of grip and comfort without all the sacrifices of other sizes.

Haha even a -40mm Yaris with 16s isnt exactly a hard ride! Ever been a Porsche or CTR :P

Will stick to 195s again then, since it seems the general consensus 205s cause problems, and not much point in getting arches rolled just for a slightly wider tyre.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links