Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Paseo Exhaust

BenMorris71

I want to get a performance back box for my Paseo, does anybody know if there is a back box I can buy that will fit on my car with a bit of work, because I can't really afford to get a custom exhuast from a company such as Powerflow.

Thanks

Nope, there isn't anything you can get straight off the shelf, believe me I've called every company under the sun & no-one makes one! <_< (Except Remus but that one's something like £230!!! :o )

The only other option I could suggest would be a Rage universal box, but the way the Paseo back-box sits up so high & the tail pipe comes out much lower below the bumper it makes any of those Jap style boxes near impossible to fit.

Yep I bought a Rage back box, and have had nothing but problems with it, becuase, as you said, of the way that the back box fits on the car,

I am not to bothered about the sound it will make but because of the design of the Paseo you can see a lot of the back box, as it is so &#33;Removed&#33; big, if I could get it to be stainless steal it would be awersome, looks like I may have to save my pennies and go to Long life or Power Flow in Cardiff :crybaby:

Thanks for the help 97Paseo

imho i dont think powerflow are all that good of an exhaust manufacturer... locally atleast, they have been given such bad feedback.... the quality of fitting is not that great.

if you want a stainless system, Custom Chromes in the midlands can sort one out for you for around the £250-£300 mark. mines from there, and im well impressed.

I can have stainless sports systems made, but would need a pattern to copy from.

Andrew

i used to haver a rage and to be honest i found it to be sub-standard just started falling apart i replaced it with a tiger system i have 2 twin exit -twin silencer slash cut for £90 each. and can get them fitted for around £35 from evolution in essex (01268695400)

I would give the one in Southampton a go if you can afford it, I think J is going down there at some point? He might be able to help out with prices :thumbsup:

Thanks, are these tiger exhausts done by mail order or are they custom fitted? Also would one for a Sera fit a Paseo? Many thanks

I suppose a Sera one may fit a Paseo, but I've never tried....

I've had Sera exhausts made in stainless steel - bit louder than original and a bit more sporty - but interchangable with the standard bits, so no-one needs to fork out mega-bucks for the complete system at once, as its usually the joint between centre and rear sections that goes.

Andrew

ive had a cat back stainless steal exhaust made by powerflow in southampton. its very good quality, sounds and looks wicked! that set me back 340 squid! not bad i thought considering it has a life time guarantee. :thumbsup:

Powerflow dealers vary mate i traveled quite a way to get to a decent dealer that i trust at top gear at doncaster.

Simon :thumbsup:

ive had a cat back stainless steal exhaust made by powerflow in southampton.

Welcome to the club :thumbsup:

Whats the the spec of your car? Are you doing an engine transplant? Post up some pics :)