Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Volks Are On

Yaris_Tsport

Hey all got them on just in time for the mini meet sunday. Quickly took a pic so you all can see and give your views. Not sure what type of volks they are but they have volk racing emu on the alloy???so....lol but i like them so am real happy. Gonna refurb them in the future but for the time being i will keep them as they are. :yahoo: oh and still gotta put center caps on but cant decide on silver or black???and have to get shorter nuts to allow the cap to fit flush to the wheel

DSC00027.jpg

Look swet mate... try and get some nuts off an SR, they're a bit shorter and should fit fine. I'd say black caps if the nuts are silver.

the center cap actually covers the nuts as well so its a smooth look with a large nut holding the cap on. but the cover is silver and the nut is red. but thinking about spraying them all black. My friend at my local garage is getting me some smaller nuts, wheel nuts that is lol. so when they are in i will take some more pics with them on

I love them tbh :D Them without caps on look HOT! Spesh with bolts cotrasting :thumbsup: If you put centre caps on i would have black with silver bolt to tie in the lip! I really want those wheels :(

thanks for the positive comments. yeah i quite like them now too so not in any hurry to get the caps done. but might well get them done silver like you say to tie the lip in. dont think i will have the caps on for sunday but might do.

Don;t bother with the caps. They look darned good how they are. Envy sell some really smart lightweight alloy nuts that would look great. They'sve got a variety of colours, including black, but I'd go with silver to give some visual interest and detail around the centre.

:thumbsup:

A

MINT rims mate,

Get rays engineering anodized wheel nuts, pimpin as f*ck just the thing to finish off a nice set of wheels.

And no offence, but slick your tyres mate itll look 100000 times better.

Looks good B)

forde - You do know how much Rays nuts are dont you :shutit: :lol:

They look like mine :D

nuts004nf6.jpg

They would suit it though, however your talking around £80 for them.

Let me know if you ever want any :yes:

kimi x

MINT rims mate,

Get rays engineering anodized wheel nuts, pimpin as f*ck just the thing to finish off a nice set of wheels.

And no offence, but slick your tyres mate itll look 100000 times better.

yeah need to get some stuff for the tyres which hopefully i will get tomorrow. cheers all for comments

Don;t bother with the caps. They look darned good how they are. Envy sell some really smart lightweight alloy nuts that would look great. They'sve got a variety of colours, including black, but I'd go with silver to give some visual interest and detail around the centre.

:thumbsup:

A

I agree, better without the caps. :thumbsup:

lol the yaris rides high anyway so i can only tell if it has been lowered on teins as that levels it out, otherwise i shut my mouth haha

Not a dig or anything baby yari :P

i wish when i had brought the springs from fensport i had waited for the tein as the Eibach were in stock. never mind will get some in the future

Look great mate but when you lowering the car!?

tis true it is lowered on 35mm Eibach springs.....belive it or not lol. :help::thumbsup::yes:

i like those wheels mate , its also because the yaris is on a slope !!! see if you turn it the other way the rims sit nicely in the arches !! :D

Looks good B)

forde - You do know how much Rays nuts are dont you :!Removed!: :lol:

They look like mine :D

nuts004nf6.jpg

They would suit it though, however your talking around £80 for them.

Let me know if you ever want any :yes:

kimi x

which look great til you attack them with a wheel brace...... lol. Lesson learnt :crybaby:

@ Kimi - Yeah i know how much they are :!Removed!: lol when you say to ask you if i want any - do you sell these or what?

I dont think i could use them anyway as the holes on my wheels are very deep and narrow i wouldnt be able to fit the key down into the holes. I use tuner nuts where the key fits inside the nut instead of going over it. Im actually looking at these at the minute

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ALLOY-WHEEL-TUNER-nu...tem290085016077

They dont look a bad job now.

@ Ruth - Need to go easy with them wheel braces :eek:

forde- If you have Rays wheels, the Rays nuts will fit :thumbsup:

yes we do sell them :D

Ruth - wheel brace :eek: make sure you use the socket provided with the nuts :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links